jOBS Release Postponed Indefinitely

b4o5Z.jpg

The upcoming Ashton Kutcher?starring Steve Jobs biopic, jOBS, was supposed to come out on April 19. Well, put your black mock turtleneck back in the closet because the film's release has been pushed back. It appears the studio wanted more time to market the film. A new release date has yet to be set, but ideally it'll be during the colder months, as no one wants to watch a movie with a mock turtleneck neck sweat.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/03/jobs-release-postponed-indefinitely.html

What a shame, this looked like it was going to be a very good movie with accurate portrayals of the people involved. Shame, I love Ashton Kutcher too ever since I seen him in Dude, Where's my Car? Also, my pants are on fire.

What a shame, this looked like it was going to be a very good movie with accurate portrayals of the people involved.

According to Steve Wozniak (based on the 2 minute public clip I believe) it was apparently not accurate at all:

Wozniak told Gizmodo that the cinematic depiction of his relationship with Jobs is "totally wrong. Personalities and where the ideas of computers affecting society did not come from Jobs? Our relationship was so different than what was portrayed. I'm embarrassed but if the movie is fun and entertaining, all the better.

http://www.gizmodo.c...never-happened/

Edit: Sarcasm detection fail. :laugh: note to self; read whole post next time.

According to Steve Wozniak (based on the 2 minute public clip I believe) it was apparently not accurate at all:

Your sarcasm detector might need a firmware update.

Your sarcasm detector might need a firmware update.

Haha, indeed it does, that's what I get for posting at 4am while half asleep without fully reading what I'm quoting :p