[C#] Windows 8 / Windows Phone developers in the New York area?

Question

Hello everyone,

I've been around Neowin since eternity, but haven't posted much. I designed a few apps for Windows in the past decades, some of them you had probably used or downloaded before.

Recently, I've just won the Core77 + Microsoft's "App to the Future" competition, and I'm taking my design to the next step by turning it into a real app. It seems to me that developers for Windows apps has been pretty hard to find, since the mindshare of Microsoft has not been doing well, and I do hope I can find somebody in this Windows community here. I still believe in the platform, and I hope my partner-in-crime would believe the same. :)

By joining me to code this app, you will be awarded a brand new Windows Phone (this is not a scam! It's real!), and also a great partner (me), as well as revenue share. Together we will conquer the Windows stores, where competition isn't fierce and development is easy.

Let me know! Thanks! :D

2 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

I've been around Neowin since eternity, but haven't posted much. I designed a few apps for Windows in the past decades, some of them you had probably used or downloaded before.

Recently, I've just won the Core77 + Microsoft's "App to the Future" competition, and I'm taking my design to the next step by turning it into a real app. It seems to me that developers for Windows apps has been pretty hard to find, since the mindshare of Microsoft has not been doing well, and I do hope I can find somebody in this Windows community here. I still believe in the platform, and I hope my partner-in-crime would believe the same. :)

By joining me to code this app, you will be awarded a brand new Windows Phone (this is not a scam! It's real!), and also a great partner (me), as well as revenue share. Together we will conquer the Windows stores, where competition isn't fierce and development is easy.

Let me know! Thanks! :D

I live in Erie, PA. If that is acceptable, I would love to help out. I believe in this platform just the same as you do for sure. It just needs a lot of great apps and it can truly shine. :)