TASHGAR BUGS:

After getting a collectible atop the dam I was running around the scaffolding in the game and I guess I "went where I wasn't suppose to", even though all I did waws run straight, red screen + insta-death, and the game froze after loading Also, MASSIVE frame rate drop when shooting the helicopter down with a grenade launcher...

Now attempting to load the Tashgar mission from the Campaign > Resume menu freezes the console as a whole, I really expected a better quality product from DICE, this is horrendous, that and the fact that you cannot even party up with friends in multiplayer..

Multiplayer Bug(s): Console (360):

When promoted the "You have been Promoted" & Corresponding rank are in an infinite loop until death.

All pre-loaded ready for midnight launch :)

What do you guys use to measure frame rates in games? would like to see what i'm getting so i can modify graphics options to improve it if need be.

I use Raptr - tells you your FPS at the end.

Or you can use

perfoverlay.drawfps 1

or enter into config file

Because the game doesn't feel as complete as the other versions.

It's about principle. I don't specially care about the achievements themselves.

Ever feel like people say things to farm responses?

Was not aware PC players really gave two cents about achievements in general. I sure don`t but hey I guess Im of a different era, before we all needed that kind of extra superficial nonsense.

And your BF4 Soldier profile is the only achievement needed.

Not to mention denying yourself one of the years top AAA titles on this, weak, very weak.

Because the game doesn't feel as complete as the other versions.

It's about principle. I don't specially care about the achievements themselves.

Principle of what?

Surely you buy a game because it has the content you want at a price you're willing to pay... So what has content you have no interest in got to do with anything?

Principle of what?

Surely you buy a game because it has the content you want at a price you're willing to pay... So what has content you have no interest in got to do with anything?

I think he just doesn't want to buy it. Not buying a MP game just because there're no "achievements", is just silly.

To me, the BattleLog site and multitude of unlocks, ribbons and ranks are more comparable to any achievements in other games. In fact, I think this gives Battlefield a huge advantage - these progressions are actually tangible instead of simply bragging rights.

I just started BF4 and now I'm in the open field (to reach the factory).

There is a helicopter standing by.... constanty stating "ready to engage, give me a target".

But how do I do that/which key combination do I have to use?

Help appreciated ;)

Whats the deal with the browser plugin? Whenever i try to play the game it takes me to a website, asks me to run a control, which i accept.. then it asks me to download a browser plugin, which i do, then install it.. then i click continue and click play campaign, then it asks me to download it again.

What a pathetic way to launch a game..

Windows 8.1 IE11 any ideas?

Get firefox or Chrome, might be a bug in the way IE11 is handling the plugin (unless your running IE in modern UI mode...)

>.< I'm still waiting for purolator to deliver mine...

Ever feel like people say things to farm responses?

Was not aware PC players really gave two cents about achievements in general. I sure don`t but hey I guess Im of a different era, before we all needed that kind of extra superficial nonsense.

And your BF4 Soldier profile is the only achievement needed.

Not to mention denying yourself one of the years top AAA titles on this, weak, very weak.

I agree. I am a PC gamer and don't care about achievements. I play because I love playing multi-player and in a good squad. The only thing I try to achieve is a higher kill than death ratio but ultimately I do not care. I play to play.

It's been this way since BF3.

I use Chrome, download the plugin etc and whammo - all works.

I have the plugin installed from BF3.  I doubt BF4s is any different, but we'll see...downloading BF4 now.

No problems on IE11 here.

Whats the deal with the browser plugin? Whenever i try to play the game it takes me to a website, asks me to run a control, which i accept.. then it asks me to download a browser plugin, which i do, then install it.. then i click continue and click play campaign, then it asks me to download it again.

What a pathetic way to launch a game..

Windows 8.1 IE11 any ideas?

I have the plugin installed from BF3.  I doubt BF4s is any different, but we'll see...downloading BF4 now.

No problems on IE11 here.

Neither site's plug in works with IE11.

We'll the graphics always look great on cutscenes and not as great (for me anyway) as the actual game itself.  Not impressed with single player campaign as I don't play Multiplayer. The AI and teammates are slow to react at times and in the first mission I'm waiting for one of my squad mates to get a locked door open on an upper floor while holding off these crazy Chinese militants and it takes the guy like 10-15 minutes to get the door open. Anybody else having issues with sending out the command (Q) for targeting and then attacking, either for the Cobra or ground. 

(Yes I also took into account my specs suck but I'm able to play at 1900x1800)