Those graphics look like N64.

Looks like Death Mountain from Ocarina of Time overlayed with the offices from Perfect Dark...

lol well that's the 360 for you in it's 8th year. Also, less than perfect mobile phone quality :P

• Like 1

Basically out of BF4 on the PC for the moment because it's just no stable enough and the hit detection is horrid.

COD Ghosts might be a copy paste effort with some new guns and maps but at least it doesn't crash and bullets seem to go where you intend them to (at least for me)

If it's for fun and not ultra competitive I'll join. I'm terrible at FPSs with a keyboard and Morse.

Yeah, I only play for fun.. I'm sucktastic. 

So My new 840 Evo allows me to 95% of the time load the map and start first, So i can normally get to the first Point on Rush and plant and i call this ' SSD Rush ' , if it catches on you heard it here first.

Ive actually stuck with the first Assault rifle

AK-74M

as Medic Class and have a suppressor attachment now, not amazing but ok till something decent comes along.

I tried to lower my graphics to see if the lighting and shadows are gone for better visibility but they are still there. I guess I just suck then. lol

By the way I have an NVidia card and my friend has an ATI and he gets more crashes then me. Either I am lucky or the drivers suck for ATI.

So My new 840 Evo allows me to 95% of the time load the map and start first, So i can normally get to the first Point on Rush and plant and i call this ' SSD Rush ' , if it catches on you heard it here first.

Ive actually stuck with the first Assault rifle

AK-74M

as Medic Class and have a suppressor attachment now, not amazing but ok till something decent comes along.

Most SSD players have a similar experience.  You'll note there're usually somewhere around 5-10 players loading up fast and the rest lagging behind.

Yeah, they probably need to increase the wait time before matches start. I don't even have BF4 installed to my SSD and I still usually load faster than most and can have my choice of vehicle before others even load lol.

Yeah, they probably need to increase the wait time before matches start. I don't even have BF4 installed to my SSD and I still usually load faster than most and can have my choice of vehicle before others even load lol.

I'd hate that.  It wouldn't make sense IMO when more and more people are getting SSDs.

I think it's a nice reward for keeping up-to-date with PC tech.   :D

• Like 1

It's always been like this in the PC world and I feel it's completely fair. 

It's always been like this in the PC world and I feel it's completely fair. 

In the case of Rush, as mentioned above, it actually breaks things though when people that load in quickly can just destroy an mcom before anyone's even loaded in. In CQ it isn't as big of a deal though.

In the case of Rush, as mentioned above, it actually breaks things though when people that load in quickly can just destroy an mcom before anyone's even loaded in. In CQ it isn't as big of a deal though.

I suppose that's true I just don't play anything but conquest so I'm not really aware. Still though, I don't like the idea of artificially slowing my load times.

Took some Screens earlier. Does anyone know the official number of players supported for the X1/PS4 version? Im considering buying a Next-Gen console too and if its 64 players, I might get it on console too. 

JSTMnb5.jpg

Ebtyy4k.jpg

Hello,

I just started BF4 and now I'm in the open field (to reach the factory).

There is a helicopter standing by.... constanty stating "ready to engage, give me a target".

But how do I do that/which key combination do I have to use?

Help appreciated ;)

Q to spot enemies for it and your team.

kiddingguy, please mark HoochieMamma's answer as Solved as he solved your question :)

Took some Screens earlier. Does anyone know the official number of players supported for the X1/PS4 version? Im considering buying a Next-Gen console too and if its 64 players, I might get it on console too. 

It's 64 on both X1 and PS4

What did you use to take the screenshots?

FRAPS

It's 64 on both X1 and PS4

Damn, that's upping my temptation to get one, and BF4 on it too. I do so much better with a controller over keyboard/mouse.

Damn, that's upping my temptation to get one, and BF4 on it too. I do so much better with a controller over keyboard/mouse.

How? Controller is way way slower and more clunky, seems counter intuitive to me!

How? Controller is way way slower and more clunky, seems counter intuitive to me!

But everyone is on the same level of control. Would be different if you had controllers vs K/M.

A lot of console gamers have a hard time keeping up with PC gamers on their own turf :P

I was playing a bit last night gunning for someone in an infantry fighting vehicle and I swear he must have been using a controller or something was terribly wrong. He would try shooting another tank just 20 feet in front of us and he would constantly overshoot left or right. Like, he would move the turret to the left or right and start shooting as the turret's moving but he would go to far and only half his "magazine" actually hit the target. If that's how controllers play, I want no part of that :p I want precision control.

But everyone is on the same level of control. Would be different if you had controllers vs K/M.

A lot of console gamers have a hard time keeping up with PC gamers on their own turf :p

Yeah, its ugly, simply due to input capabilities, Microsoft showed this when they tested FPS's concerning Controller vs Mouse/Keyboard for either original Xbox or Xbox 360s early days and shut that project down quick, wasn't even a contest.