Cosplay Wednesday

BioShock-Infinite-Elizabeth-Cosplay-7.jpg

The hype train for BioShock Infinite is three years in the making, yet even the most diehard fan knows little about the inhabitants of Columbia ? save one. Appearing in almost every trailer for the game, the damsel-in-distress Elizabeth has built quite the following for herself, one that extends to the world of cosplay.

She may not have tried her hand at this new BioShock, but cosplay fan Anna Ormeli has captured the essence of Elizabeth perfectly. One would be hard-pressed to find any flaws in her representation, as everything from her clothing to her facial features are spot-on. The folks at Irrational Games have also taken notice, and have hired her for professional promotional shoots.

You can find Ormeli?s DeviantArt page here and her Facebook page here.

• Like 2

How does Elizabeth have anything to do with Anna...

Well Anna was officially hired by Irrational Games (developer of Bioshock: Infinite) to portray the official image of Elizabeth due to how similar they appear. As far as the name itself, well that is wrapped in spoiler tags. :p
  • Like 1

How does Elizabeth have anything to do with Anna...

It's a spoiler for a reason. I'll just leave it at that.

Here, if you want the answer, go to this link. It's from the Bioshock wikia page on Elizabeth. I warn anyone who clicks, there are BIG ****ING GIANT SPOILERS THERE.

• Like 1

People dont ask about Anna.........You'll play and itll all make sense.

As a afterthought, Im sorry if it seems twisted, but I would nail Elizabeth in a heartbeat. My question is, who is Elizabeth originally based on? This Anna Ormeli? Or someone else?

People dont ask about Anna.........You'll play and itll all make sense.

As a afterthought, Im sorry if it seems twisted, but I would nail Elizabeth in a heartbeat. My question is, who is Elizabeth originally based on? This Anna Ormeli? Or someone else?

You're not the only one who would. Those older era dresses really knew how to show off a woman's breasts.

• Like 2

Okay guys, my curiosity got the best of me and I went ahead and read the spoiler. :cry:

Well at least I wasn't planning on getting the game right now. Maybe in a few years, when this crucial piece of tidbit in the storyline will escape from my consciousness. :(

But seriously though how is it possible? I mean they're only ten years apart. Unless he was ten when... :o

Yeah, gross and still not possible. :wacko:

Also, the cosplayer's real name is Anna Moleva. She just goes by the alias 'ormeli' on her deviantart page. Irrational hired her on a 12 month contract and she'll be appearing on the game's box, shows and possibly a live action trailer.

But seriously though how is it possible? I mean they're only ten years apart. Unless he was ten when... :o

Yeah, gross and still not possible. :wacko:

10 years apart from what? Feel free to PM me or include in spoilers just in case.

10 years apart from what? Feel free to PM me or include in spoilers just in case.

Elizabeth is 20 and DeWitt, your main protagonist is 30.