So I've decided to join the g700 bandwagon

Well, the highest I use is 1600 dpi since i'm not used to the fast pace of a 3200 dpi + but still getting there............

feel free to comment and show case your g700 setups

mine's 400,800,1200,1600,3200. The lower ones I just use for a few FPS games and MechWarrior Online when sniping and such.

Also G11 never gets used for anything, it's stupidly placed. Well actually it's used to cycle between my two profiles. If the software would let me delete the default profile it wouldn't be used for that either.

I have no need to ever lift the mouse. get a big mouse pad. also as I said,t he grip area under the buttons is huge. and I can lift the mouse holding it by the buttons and not click them. carefully, but very possible. I can't imagine any other mouse in a firefight.

post-361542-0-40478700-1364521058.png

post-361542-0-77835000-1364521144.png

Why are you running it at a polling rate of 1000 ? especially for default profile, heck the games you have set up have no need for even 500.

The cable that came with my g700 isn't stiff at all. They must have used two different specs over the course of the mouse's release.

Two things will affect the battery life of this mouse. The Report (or polling) Rate and the Power Mode. If you aren't Mr. Twitch Gamer Guy you can vastly improve the battery life by dropping the Report Rate down to 500 or 125 and the Power Mode down to Normal Gaming or Power Saver.

If you aren't a gamer at all then you shouldn't be using anything other than Power Saver. The Normal Gaming and Max Gaming modes don't power down the mouse, if I recall correctly.

I really like this mouse because you have a cubic butt-load of buttons at your disposal & you don't have to contort your fingers into weird positions to reach them.

Great tip, thanks! I agree with the battery life, it's terrible.

I found an interesting use. I plug the cord into my desktop, and the receiver into the laptop. Whenever I plug the mouse through the cable it controls the desktop, then pull it to use it on the go with the laptop.

• Like 2

I believe Logitech and Razer are the only two brands that offer wired/wireless hyrbid mouses.

Had to look up what it was. Spied that it was wireless. Insta-fail. Along with wireless networks and wireless keyboards.

Wired = always a winner :)

Except no one actually notices a difference between the latency of a wired and wireless mouse for the last 5-8 years. AND the G700, operated at the same latency and same polling rate as a wired mouse. so even if superman or the flash could notice a difference, there wouldn't be one.