Fast & Furious 7 (April 2015)

Yeah saw this yesterday, Got to say seeing Tony Jaa in a major Hollywood film is fantastic. For people who  never heard of him it be good starter ;)

Needs pic of mr jason ;) ;) ;) it doesn't look right without him!! come on, finish Expendables 3 :D :D

Good to see the rock doing some other roles tho :p

These movies got OLD after the 2nd one...............surprised they still continue to make them.

How can they of got  old after the 2nd  one when the 2nd one was just that the 2nd one of which was not that great anyways  but once the 4th film came out the series took a better turn and are really good.  i take it you have yet to see movies 4.5.6.   so if you have not you have nothing to lose  but your boredom  

How can they of got  old after the 2nd  one when the 2nd one was just that the 2nd one of which was not that great anyways  but once the 4th film came out the series took a better turn and are really good.  i take it you have yet to see movies 4.5.6.   so if you have not you have nothing to lose  but your boredom  

So true, as soon as I saw the end of Tokyo drift, I've been excited to see if there were going to be any drifting in 7.

I finally got around to watching Tokyo Drift last night. Pretty good movie actually.

So the Mercedes that hits and kills Han in Tokyo Drift is the same Mercedes with Statham at the end of FF6 right?

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to watching Tokyo Drift last night. Pretty good movie actually.

So the Mercedes that hits and kills Han in Tokyo Drift is the same Mercedes with Statham at the end of FF6 right?

Yes, that's right.

Fast and Furious 8 already greenlit

Have you had any conversations with Vin Diesel about how many more films you want to do and how long this franchise can realistically go on?

WALKER: Well, the studio supposedly wants 8, 9 and 10. I?ll be 50. Even if 7 were to [tank], there?s at least an 8. That?s a guarantee. The thing that?s pretty crazy is that neither Vin nor I were going back to do the third one. They were going to do a direct-to-video 4. They were going to dispose it and be done with it. But then, Vin was like, ?No, I?ll come in for a cameo,? because it wasn?t testing well. He wanted to set up the fourth one and the studio went for it, and we got a second life. It was supposed to be done already.

Src

Why is it every film Paul Walker is in, he looks the damm samm, unshaven face.. can he for once have maybe clean shaven or full blown out beard :p and longer hair :p

Why is it every film Paul Walker is in, he looks the damm samm, unshaven face.. can he for once have maybe clean shaven or full blown out beard :p and longer hair :p

Can never say the same for ying and yang over there.  :laugh: