game looks amazing,  not only graphically but also in content, i mean it's like they jammed several games altogether in one big world :)

Spoiler alert! Instagram/Vine user, jsticks11, is leaking footage, as are youtube users TheVideosIncredible2 and GrandTheftAuto5z

Had a quick look, short but interesting clips.

I'm really surprised the game hasn't long since leaked, Halo, Gears, CoD have all leaked like a month before retail. Rockstar have done something right it appears!

Whats the deal with everyone having the same pre-order bonuses, by that I mean the blimp. I know other places offer different things other than the blimp but why not make it different for everyone.

I don't see why, it stops people losing out because they pre-ordered from the one store around that only had one pre-order bonus, while somebody in another city gets a better one, etc.

I hear Wavves- one of my favourite bands, is going to be featured in one of the radio stations. Looking forward to the release!

I don't see why, it stops people losing out because they pre-ordered from the one store around that only had one pre-order bonus, while somebody in another city gets a better one, etc.

Nah, you should be able to choose what you want. That's what I liked in other games, I got to have what other players didn't and it gave me a choice in which store I would buy the game from. 

So you just want better stuff than other players then?

There's only one "game" shop around me, nobody else is doing any form of preorders for games, in that situation I don't have a choice about what stuff I get when preordering. The fact that the bonus is consistent means I don't miss out.

Im with The_Decrypter, store exclusives are a load of mince.

What happened to just buying the game? Why do we need all this fragmented content?

To fool you into thinking your getting something special on top?

Or so that if you want to collect these store exclusives you have to buy more than 1 copy of the game from more than 1 outlet.

Then ofc they release it all 6 months later as a GOTY Edition.

So you just want better stuff than other players then?

There's only one "game" shop around me, nobody else is doing any form of preorders for games, in that situation I don't have a choice about what stuff I get when preordering. The fact that the bonus is consistent means I don't miss out.

Internet shopping?

Im with The_Decrypter, store exclusives are a load of mince.

What happened to just buying the game? Why do we need all this fragmented content?

To fool you into thinking your getting something special on top?

Or so that if you want to collect these store exclusives you have to buy more than 1 copy of the game from more than 1 outlet.

Then ofc they release it all 6 months later as a GOTY Edition.

Meh, bonuses give me an incentive to shop at other stores. So what if they release it as something else down the road, usually they all come out to everyone else for free down the road any way. 

Meh, bonuses give me an incentive to shop at other stores. So what if they release it as something else down the road, usually they all come out to everyone else for free down the road any way.

Rarely free, usually DLC.

Internet shopping?

Off the top of my head I don't know of any good places that would ship here, Amazon fluctuate between considering us a penal colony and an actual country so randomly refuse to ship things here.

Yeah, the RDR pre-order bonuses were paid DLC, the Fallout New Vegas bonuses were paid DLC, etc.

I haven't pre-ordered that many games recently but the ones I did eventually the pre-order bonuses became free add ons like battlefield 3.