"Dredd" Sequel Coming But In Comic Book Form

Dredd%20%203D%20sequel.jpg

Somewhat good news for fans of 2012's Dredd. Recently, one of the film's producers stated that a true sequel was unlikely due to the film's poor box officer performance and now we have a new development on the sequel front thanks to a new report from IGN. A comic book sequel to the story began in Dredd will debut in September 2013 from 2000AD according to the teaser image below. No further details were revealed at this time but the original article says there will be an announcement at this year's San Diego Comic Con.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=77418

The film was crap, really boring. I brought it on blu ray, yes the HD version looks very good but to be honest the story line was crap. All based in one tower block.... so i watched the Stallone version straight after and found that to be again better!! and that film i've seen like 100 times :D

• Like 1

The film was crap, really boring. I brought it on blu ray, yes the HD version looks very good but to be honest the story line was crap. All based in one tower block.... so i watched the Stallone version straight after and found that to be again better!! and that film i've seen like 100 times :D

I agree. Weak acting, terrible dialogue, countless plot-holes, poor direction, bad special effects... there simply weren't any redeeming qualities. Even the Stallone version was better and that was an incredibly cheesy action movie.