Best place to store information (notes, bookmarks, photos etc) quickly?

Question

So far I've tried Diigo (great for quick bookmarks, but limited to just that), Evernote (mostly great but the Windows interface in particular is flakey), Delicious (Diigo but worse), Catch (found it unnecessarily complicated in places), One Note (clunky), Pocket (Diigo but prettier) and Springpad (looks great, but too much focus on sharing etc)

Ideally I want something that I can press a button in Firefox at work or Chrome at home and it'll be instantly saved (preferably with a URL, plus any text I have highlighted?), something that if I have an interesting leaflet through the post about a home cleaning service or local plumber I can quickly take a photo from my phone and it be saved, something I can forward emails to, something I can quickly write up custom notes and lists and edit them without hassles. And having a great interface would be a fantastic bonus too :)

Is there anything out there which will do all of these? And I'm also curious as to what programs/web apps you guys use?

8 answers to this question

Thank you, Google Keep looks great for just keeping a few notes, but I currently have over 4,000 bookmarks in Diigo so I need something capable of storing lots of data (though partly that's due to Diigo being fantastic for saving items, but awful for viewing and storing them!)

Thank you, Google Keep looks great for just keeping a few notes, but I currently have over 4,000 bookmarks in Diigo so I need something capable of storing lots of data (though partly that's due to Diigo being fantastic for saving items, but awful for viewing and storing them!)

Evernote?

I use Evernote for snippets from the web I want to get back with or keep. OneNote I use as a database for important data like for school, etc that I mgiht want to get back too.

Google keep seems like it is only for smart phones and android ones at that right now. I get my data from my ipad or computer not my phone for browsing as anything under 7in just doesnt work for me.