Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED

I figure this is pretty old to keep talking about it but I find this video to be pretty interesting because of the little phone interview.. It's towards the middle of the video if anyone wants to listen. What are your thoughts on the video?

Why? Its real news.

No it's not. It's an extreme right-wing conspiracy channel that publishes videos without any supporting evidence and that deliberately misrepresent the reality. There are dozens of videos about how Sandy Hook was staged, how Adam Lanza didn't really exist, how 9/11 was a conspiracy, how Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, how gun control is a government conspiracy, how the NRA is saving the US, how Obama praises the Quran, how Obama has committed treason, etc.

It's very concerning that you consider it "real news" and I think it speaks very poorly to your rationality.

Wasnt this video posted already just without the crappy dramatic music? This video was already debunked. Failed thread has failed

Link me to the other thread boy.

the tin foil hat companies sure are getting rich

wtf are you dumb or something? I ask for your guy's opinion on the phone call. Children cant comprehend that in Neowin :rofl:

Why the dramatic music? Seems like the person who made the video couldn't even take it serious.

hence why I said go to the middle of the video and listen to the phone conversation. God damn you people are slow and I thought the average users were bad. NEXT!

No it's not. It's an extreme right-wing conspiracy channel that publishes videos without any supporting evidence and that deliberately misrepresent the reality. There are dozens of videos about how Sandy Hook was staged, how Adam Lanza didn't really exist, how 9/11 was a conspiracy, how Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, how gun control is a government conspiracy, how the NRA is saving the US, how Obama praises the Quran, how Obama has committed treason, etc.

It's very concerning that you consider it "real news" and I think it speaks very poorly to your rationality.

Dude did you click the wrong link I ask about the phone conversation nothing about conspiracy BS. Get with the program and READ,READ,READ,READ,READ :woot:

Dude did you click the wrong link I ask about the phone conversation nothing about conspiracy BS.

You posted a video from an extreme right-wing conspiracy YouTube channel. To summarise: untrustworthy source is untrustworthy.

Unfortunately you have a habit of posting this nonsense, like this topic comparing Obama to Hitler, this one about 9/11 being a conspiracy and this one about Obama's birth certificate being a forgery. You have zero credibility.

<snipped>

I figure this is pretty old to keep talking about it but I find this video to be pretty interesting because of the little phone interview.. It's towards the middle of the video if anyone wants to listen. What are your thoughts on the video?

My thoughts on the video, it's meaningless and worthless and adds nothing to the unfortunate and tragic incident at Sandy Hook.

• Like 2

You posted a video from an extreme right-wing conspiracy YouTube channel. To summarise: untrustworthy source is untrustworthy.

Unfortunately you have a habit of posting this nonsense, like this topic comparing Obama to Hitler, this one about 9/11 being a conspiracy and this one about Obama's birth certificate being a forgery. You have zero credibility.

Good god, you stalk my post and link them here? Failed failed and failed to give me your opinion on the phone conversation... NEXT!

My thoughts on the video, it's meaningless and worthless and adds nothing to the unfortunate and tragic incident at Sandy Hook.

This reply was worthless...NEXT!

Good god, you stalk my post and link them here? Failed failed and failed to give me your opinion on the phone conversation... NEXT!

This reply was worthless...NEXT!

People have responded to your question about the video, apparently it's not what you wanted to hear, however I was under the impression you wanted our thoughts, that is what you asked for and received.

• Like 3

People have responded to your question about the video, apparently it's not what you wanted to hear, however I was under the impression you wanted our thoughts, that is what you asked for and received.

Ask for and received?? Its not different than asking people what do they think of OSX 10.8 and then get a reply from some moron saying omg win 8 is better.. Why waste your time with Mac??..Thats the same kind of responses I see here..

I gave you my opinion: the video is absolutely untrustworthy because the source is an extreme right-wing conspiracy channel. Even taking it at face value it's simply some guy ranting at a receptionist who is not in a position to answer the accusations being made. It's just your typical conspiracy nonsense.

I gave you my opinion: the video is absolutely untrustworthy because the source is an extreme right-wing conspiracy channel. Even taking it at face value it's simply some guy ranting at a receptionist who is not in a position to answer the accusations being made. It's just your typical conspiracy nonsense.

lmao! "some guy"?? clearly you dont know anything but what others tell you. This isnt just some guy... I'm losing hope with this place :laugh: NEXT!

Ask for and received?? Its not different than asking people what do they think of OSX 10.8 and then get a reply from some moron saying omg win 8 is better.. Why waste your time with Mac??..Thats the same kind of responses I see here..

Wow, I am at a loss. This is your question - What are your thoughts on the video? You're question was clearly answered by several people. Are you sure you understand what you want? By your name-calling and responses it appears you don't.

Wow, I am at a loss. This is your question - What are your thoughts on the video? You're question was clearly answered by several people. Are you sure you understand what you want? By your name-calling and responses it appears you don't.

Name calling? Did I called you a little name to hurt your feelings..No! Man up. I said about the phone interview. if you dont know who was talking in the conversion they why reply if you dont know whats going on to begin with.

OP asks for opinions on video.

Gets opinions on video.

Discounts opinions on video because not what is looking for.

:rofl:

Fail much? I ask about the phone conversation.. NEXT!

lmao! "some guy"?? clearly you dont know anything but what others tell you. This isnt just some guy... I'm losing hope with this place :laugh: NEXT!

I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. If he's not "some guy" then who is he? We're talking about somebody who disguised his voice and when asked who he was the video conveniently moved on to something unrelated - that makes him "some guy". It's your standard conspiracy nonsense. You do the same thing every time, where you post this extreme right-wing conspiracy nonsense and seemingly innocuously ask for people's thoughts - you have no interest in anybody's response, only in pushing your conspiracy propaganda. And every time people call you out on it you get annoyed or try to deflect, with comments like "I'm losing hope with this place".

What's your opinion on the phone call? Do you think it's a credible source?

I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. If he's not "some guy" then who is he? We're talking about somebody who disguised his voice and when asked who he was the video conveniently moved on to something unrelated - that makes him "some guy". It's your standard conspiracy nonsense. You do the same thing every time, where you post this extreme right-wing conspiracy nonsense and seemingly innocuously ask for people's thoughts - you have no interest in anybody's response, only in pushing your conspiracy propaganda. And every time people call you out on it you get annoyed or try to deflect, with comments like "I'm losing hope with this place".

What's your opinion on the phone call? Do you think it's a credible source?

I am kind of done from hearing from you. I'm looking for a mod to close this thread since it went nowhere :rolleyes:

I am kind of done from hearing from you. I'm looking for a mod to close this thread since it went nowhere :rolleyes:

It went somewhere. Just not where you wanted it to go. :rolleyes:

Hey guys. The only opinions that matter are ones that I agree with!