Video: Agenda- Grinding down America

link

A film that finally puts the pieces of the puzzle together. If you've wondered why America has been falling apart from within, you will love AGENDA. Please share with everyone you can and order a few copies to give to pastors, representatives, and conservative leaders. America needs to see this film!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

interesting film and it is a full length documentary

Yet another crazy conspiracy video. You should know by now that this sort of thing belongs in the "It's a Conspiracy!" section.

sorry not a conspiracy... a documentary on actual peoples.. not UFO's coming to earth... sorry to burst your bubble sir. if you haven't watched it, i just posted a few minutes ago.. then you can't critique it

nice try the video is a long one

1 hour 30 minutes and i posted it half hour ago... you watched it all in less time than the video is????? wow..

[Moved here]

Please share with everyone you can and order a few copies to give to pastors, representatives, and conservative leaders.

This is not a political issue, and why only conservative leaders?

From the synopsis I can see online it's another one of those "those liberul commies are out to get us" things that right wing nutjobs like to push all the time. Grow up and join the 21st century please.

Video allegation: The communist agendais to take GOD out of schools and public venues due to separation of church and state.Done! destroy the family unit and offer easy divorce. Done! establish a big government that acts like a nanny. Done! the homosexuality agenda.. being worked on as we speak...

so it is happening... that cannot be denied. Obama told Joe the plumber that he wants to take from him and give to others.. I'm offering the full video of what was said.

1. God doesn't belong in publicly funded schools or anywhere else the government owns and operates. Constitution.

2. Families destroy themselves. There is no divorce mandate that I've heard of.

3. I don't even know what that "nanny" meme means.

4. All people are supposed to have the same rights. Again, Constitution.

5. I'm pretty sure that nothing "Joe the Plumber" said was true either.

All my personal opinions, of course.

I find it interesting that the film's director is using a Apple product as the CEO is a homosexual and bringing down America as he claims:

Ref:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/out-magazine-power-50-list-2013_n_3053044.html

BTW, I personally think everyone should be free enough to do what they like in private. I just find it hypocritical of someone to say stop supporting the gays when he goes out and buys a Mac.

Video allegation: The communist agendais to take GOD out of schools and public venues due to separation of church and state.

No, that's about respecting the rights of everybody. I know it's a hard concept to muster given how much of an entitlement complex Christians in your country have but everyone should have rights, and that includes the right not to have beliefs we don't agree with shoved down our throats. Jesus belongs in church, not in a school.

Done! destroy the family unit and offer easy divorce.

And what's the alternative? Force people that are unhappy to stay together just to satisfy your particular stone age beliefs. Forcing people to stay together just creates tension it won't make the lot of the children any better.

Done! establish a big government that acts like a nanny.

Yes, because the gun nuts in your country along with the situation in Somalia shows how well people cope when we have anarchy :D

Done! the homosexuality agenda.. being worked on as we speak...

Again, I know this is a hard thought to encompass but it's not an agenda it is about human rights, everybody's human rights not just far right Christian males. If you want to be a bigot do it on your own dime, not everyone else's.

• Like 1

Only teapartiers could silmuntaionsly oppose improving the education system (common core) and complain about the dumbing down of amerika

This is your brain on religion kids, Stay in school and enjoy the bible responsibly.

• Like 2

I don't believe people should be chastized for promoting their thoughts on their own thread. We have an obligation to respect other views and to defend these inalienable rights.

I don't believe people should be chastized for promoting their thoughts on their own thread. We have an obligation to respect other views and to defend these inalienable rights.

Exactly what "inalienable rights" are being fought against here? If someone posts something, lets say stupid, are you suggesting the next person doesn't have the equal right to call it out as such?

are you suggesting the next person doesn't have the equal right to call it out as such?

It's concerning to me people are willing to throw away other people's thoughts as conspiracies to completely discredit them. I mention inalienable rights as a reminder that we should prosper as a society that encourages critical thinking even if they may seem far fetched. At least people are trying to use their heads by not conforming to what the news tells them.

It's concerning to me people are willing to throw away other people's thoughts as conspiracies to completely discredit them. I mention inalienable rights as a reminder that we should prosper as a society that encourages critical thinking even if they may seem far fetched. At least people are trying to use their heads by not conforming to what the news tells them.

A few things about your post, clearly you haven't spent a lot of time in a ChrisJ thread, this is kind of tame compared to other threads and posts in the past. Inalienable rights has zero to do with anything in this thread, anything in it or with critical thinking. Lastly you talk about trying to use your head and not conform to what the news tells you, which is a bit ironic to suggest, while ignoring that this movie is a Right wing documentary whining about how communistic views are deliberately undermining American values. Basically blaming the left for everything the creator sees wrong with this country. Hardly a fair and objective view and more along the lines of telling you what they want you to take out of it. If you want people to use their heads, as you suggest, then present more then one view to an issue. Something this movie has no interest in doing.

• Like 1