Explosion at Boston Marathon *NSFW IMAGES*

Fox News contributor Erik Rush has called for all Muslims to be killed in the wake of the deadly blasts that struck the Boston Marathon.

As of writing this, no details have been released yet on the suspects behind the bomb blasts in Boston, with the investigations ongoing yet Rush chose this moment to tell the world of his hatred of Muslims.

Rush has taken the tweet down, but the tweet can still be viewed here, courtesy of screen capture:

... In the UK, he would be immediately arrested for that, for inciting hatred and violence against others.

A senseless act. A work of the cowards. And I remain convinced that 99% of all the terrorism is state-sponsored terrorism.

As for suspects, North Korea isn't even slightly credible and it's concerning that anyone would even suspect them. T

Agreed, but such a reaction isn't surprising to me at all. It's actually quite logical (a cause and effect) and I expected it given the omnipresent propaganda citizens have to absorb these days. (Olympus Has Fallen).

It would have been truly a miracle if no one tried to blame NK after such a mind job. This would then indicate that the methods stopped working :)

Today is the 100th anniversary of the birth of Kim Il Sung, NK's first Dear Leader.

Just sayin'.

It was also Patriots' Day, an anniversary of the first battle of the American revolution.

A senseless act. A work of the cowards. And I remain convinced that 99% of all the terrorism is state-sponsored terrorism.

Ah, but which state is doing the sponsoring?

So this is what my six-year-old son was going on about this morning. He likes to watch the news a little while having breakfast. Unfortunately, it means he has to hear stories like this - though we usually try to gloss over the sadder details.

More likely than not to be the work of a domestic bomber, but that is all academic as far as the unfortunate victims of this senseless act are concerned.

Ah, but which state is doing the sponsoring?

I decided not to speculate on it in the interests of the well-being of the community and the dignity of those affected.

It's a very sad day and we should unite against all the forms of terrorism.

• Like 1

fail...I can make this in paint in the next 2 mins and you would think its real.. lmao so gullible

hmm.. either you underestimate my intelligence or overestimate your mspaint skills.... :D

How about you conspiracy theorists get the hell off this topic for a while? It's sickening to see you try to blame anyone and everything all the freaking time, people lost their lives and a lot are injured, get a freaking heart you idiots.

The paranoia that some Americans in here have of their government is freaking unbelievable. The world is not out to get you.

Hmm that's something someone out to get me would say...Im on to you Tom

• Like 2

In general the Al-Quaida tactic for multiple bombs like these is not to try an get two groupings like this as the crowd spreads out. instead they detonate the first bomb to cause panic, then they attack the emergency service operation. taking out cops and medical responders. and variations on that.

The paranoia that some Americans in here have of their government is freaking unbelievable. The world is not out to get you.

Paranoia is an irrational fear.

A proposition that a precedent can be created on purpose in order to achieve a goal is entirely plausible.

"Looking forward" to Patriot Act 2.0 or some other domestic security enhancement act.

The privacy of citizens is in direct conflict with a state's desire for control.

• Like 2

Paranoia is an irrational fear.

A proposition that a precedent can be created on purpose in order to achieve a goal is entirely plausible.

"Looking forward" to Patriot Act 2.0 or some other domestic security enhancement act.

The privacy of citizens is in direct conflict with a state's desire for control.

Which you have no evidence for goes to show you don't care about what is true or false.

Yesterday the New York Post said 12 had died, while most (if not all) of the other western media said that 2 died.

Has the New York Post backtracked their "story" or are they still claiming that 12 died?

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I see that it's owned by News Corporation, so they can't be trusted

At this point, all finger-pointing to a given state or terrorist organization or to a conspiracy are nothing but conjectures. There is no solid proofs or evidences regarding the implication of the said groups.

It is the job of the various terrorist agencies to find the culprit(s), the motives and the operation mode and I hope that they will be found soon and alive so that they can be interrogated and tried.

Which you have no evidence for

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you were expecting, but it's a sad fact that the Americans are now less free than they were prior to 9/11, before all the security enhancing, privacy-infringing laws had been enacted.

So for the evidence, I suggest you start with familiarizing yourself with the USA PATRIOT ACT and NDAA 2012.

• Like 3

We had a similar law enacted in Australia, and swathes of it was struck down by the high court.

I'd like to have thought the US would have rescinded some of this legislation, but it hasn't happened :(

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you were expecting, but it's a sad fact that the Americans are now less free than they were prior to 9/11, before all the security enhancing, privacy-infringing laws had been enacted.

So for the evidence, I suggest you start with familiarizing yourself with the USA PATRIOT ACT and NDAA 2012.

And that's evidence for the laws existing not the government hoaxing the attacks derp correlation causation fail

And that's evidence for the acts existing not the government hoaxing the attacks derp

There's a clear sequential connection there. These laws are enacted after the acts of terror, never before.

Then you apply the cui bono principle (to whose benefit?). Who gets the funding as a result of these new laws? You'll find that it's the same guys who could orchestrate such a scenario in the first place (intel agencies).

There's a clear sequential connection there. These laws are enacted after the acts of terror, never before.

Correlation != Causation.

Learn2Logic :rolleyes:

If you want to make the claim these attacks were staged you need evidence

Then you apply the cui bono principle (to whose benefit?). Who gets the funding as a result of these new laws? You'll find that it's the same guys who could orchestrate such a scenario in the first place (intel agencies).

For which you have no justification to do so.