Explosion at Boston Marathon *NSFW IMAGES*

It's not NK. If NK were to do anything to us, it would be on a grander scale. Kin Jong Un wants to look big and heroic, not wimpy.

• Like 2

To anyone now who thinks this was just a gas pipe I now believe you are wrong and it was indeed a bombing.

I've seen a gas explosion. There's a LOT more "flash" than the video shows in this one. Real bombs don't have much flash in them; that's hollywood fakery using gasoline etc.

I'd lay good odds this was a terrorist attack; but as to whether it was an organised group or a lone bomber, who knows?

That's really not the answer. Yes it's a horrific crime but seeking retribution is against the best interests of society - it is far better to find, arrest, prosecute and convict such people, rather that stooping to their level.

Seeking retribution is what caused the Iraq war. We've had enough of that sort of thing.

A source on twitter was saying AP was reporting many more devices found through out Boston.

A source on twitter was saying AP was reporting many more devices found through out Boston.

Yeah, AP, Breaking News, and FOX have all sent out alerts saying more devices have been found and are being dismantled.

Only one other device has been confirmed found unexploded. That I've seen.

Today is the 100th anniversary of the birth of Kim Il Sung, NK's first Dear Leader.

Just sayin'.

My money's on Al Qaeda or domestic sympathizers. Or domestic nut cases. NK is nuts, but they generally threaten annihilation for world attention and negotiation power. Could be anyone though. After we take care of the injured and bury the dead, we'll get 'em.

The device description closely match claymores, except these weren't mines, which groups use those?

Also I am saddened by this event, my thoughts are with the victims and their families.