Explosion at Boston Marathon *NSFW IMAGES*

I'd stay away from the NY Post. Nothing about a possible suspect on the news conference.

Controlled explosion at JFK Library, just heard it at a press conference on CNN.

No, that's not what the Police Commissioner said; the explosion at JFK Library was not a controlled explosion.

Gawd this almost made me feel sick, I was watching live feeds on tv, and saw a person being wheeled away on a wheel chair with their leg dangling barely attached........ someone dead on the ground with half their body missing.... someone being wheeled away with no legs and tattered pants where their legs where..... how in the world can people do this to other people..... I never understood that....

No, that's not what the Police Commissioner said; the explosion at JFK Library was not a controlled explosion.

Yeah they said there was three explosions that went off, two there one at the library, and a fourth one was a "controlled" explosion

Yeah they said there was three explosions that went off, two there one at the library, and a fourth one was a "controlled" explosion

There will be many controlled explosions now at the scene. The have to explode all the dropped parcels that people left behind in the chaos. But there were three main explosions, two at the finish line, and a third at the library.

This is sickening to watch and hear about.

My heart truly goes out to the injured and deceased as well as their loved ones.

There will be many controlled explosions now at the scene. The have to explode all the dropped parcels that people left behind in the chaos. But there were three main explosions, two at the finish line, and a third at the library.

they said they where "going through" the dropped bags not exploding all them during the press conference, they way they where talking was there was a controlled explosion of something they thought was a bomb, not just a left behind bag

Gawd this almost made me feel sick, I was watching live feeds on tv, and saw a person being wheeled away on a wheel chair with their leg dangling barely attached........ someone dead on the ground with half their body missing.... someone being wheeled away with no legs and tattered pants where their legs where..... how in the world can people do this to other people..... I never understood that....

Same here. Simply put, there is just evil in the world.

Regardless of who did it, these attacks were well planned and executed. That says terrorism of some kind in neon lights, so Fox etc. are not wrong in expressing that point of view.

they just said an undetonated bomb was discovered at a hotel, and another undetonated bomb was discovered at a non-disclosed location,... sounds like 5 bombs so far

Guy on MSNBC now is calling this a terrorist attack on our country now, so you have the left biased and right biased stations saying the same thing...

CBS was calling it a terrorist attack pretty early on too. The phrase terrorist attack is pretty broad. FOX never said it was an attack by a foreign group.

If I call a school and make a bomb threat, that is a form of terrorism.

Terrorism: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The woman on Fox25 wants everyone to know she was "RIGHT THERE" when it happened. Had her kids with as they watched her husband cross the line. She turned and started running pulling her kids. In her haste, she turned and took a pic...

Guy on MSNBC now is calling this a terrorist attack on our country now, so you have the left biased and right biased stations saying the same thing...

Well it's obviously a terrorist attack... it's like saying UFO, just because it's a UFO doesn't mean aliens.... just because it's a terrorist attack it doesn't mean Al-Qaeda or similar... it could be a lone person.

That will ALWAYS happen. No-one wants to think "one of our own" would do something like this.

Thus... immediately go with foreign terrorism to put people at ease.

how in the world can people do this to other people..... I never understood that....

Bombs are one of the most impersonal methods of killing, the perpetrators never even have to look at their intended victims to do the damage.