Boston Bombing Suspects - MIT Shooting - Manhunt

With the way you and the rest of the world looks at us I couldnt care less about them and frankly I dont care if the rest of the world burns.

:|

I really don't know what to say about this.

As to GITMO prisoners, I think most Americans would just as soon see them rot, shot or hanged. Pick one.

I vote for all three. Hang them, shoot them, then leave them to rot.

• Like 1

With the way you and the rest of the world looks at us I couldnt care less about them and frankly I dont care if the rest of the world burns.

Like I said before. You guys do nothing but pay lip service to your own laws.

Like I said before. You guys do nothing but pay lip service to your own laws.

You guys?

Can we limit this to governments and not a country's citizens as a whole? :rolleyes:

You guys?

Can we limit this to governments and not a country's citizens as a whole? :rolleyes:

Citizens are the ones posting in here that they want all the Gitmo prisoners, even the innocent ones, killed... What do you expect people to think or say about that?

You guys?

US government is posting on neowin? :laugh:

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will not be treated as an enemy combatant, White House spokesman

So no need to worry about that, he will be charged and tried as a US citizen.

Citizens are the ones posting in here that they want all the Gitmo prisoners, even the innocent ones, killed... What do you expect people to think or say about that?

Nice try.

You were quoting one person, and are now tying to tell me you were speaking about multiple citizens?

You lumped the country as a whole because of government actions.

US government is posting on neowin? :laugh:

He posted towards one person, and yet used a blanket statement.

You knew what I meant. It isn't right for people to lump in citizens with a country's foreign policy decided by their government.

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will not be treated as an enemy combatant, White House spokesman

So no need to worry about that, he will be charged and tried as a US citizen.

Gutless decision. Yet one more reason Holder needs to go.

Gutless decision. Yet one more reason Holder needs to go.

Gutless? The law was changed a year or so ago I believe

"US citizens cannot be tried before military commissions. Tsarnaev is a naturalized US citizen. He was sworn in as a citizen in September."

So, if they follow the law, which is the way it should be handled, then this is the correct and lawful decision.

Nice try.

You were quoting one person, and are now tying to tell me you were speaking about multiple citizens?

You lumped the country as a whole because of government actions.

He posted towards one person, and yet used a blanket statement.

You knew what I meant. It isn't right for people to lump in citizens with a country's foreign policy decided by their government.

Actually, several people posted in agreement, therefore "citizens" is valid.

You absolutely sure about that?

You absolutely sure about that?

Yep.

I vote for all three. Hang them, shoot them, then leave them to rot.

One.

Two.

As to GITMO prisoners, I think most Americans would just as soon see them rot, shot or hanged. Pick one.

Three. Three counts as several, so yep. I'm pretty sure.

• Like 2

Yep.

One.

Two.

Three. Three counts as several, so yep. I'm pretty sure.

No Idea where Hamslammer is, not on his profile.

I assume the others are citizens, but I cannot be as "sure" as you seem to be, there are plenty of people in the US that live and work legally and probably post on Neowin but are not US citizens.

No Idea where Hamslammer is, not on his profile.

I assume the others are citizens, but I cannot be as "sure" as you seem to be, there are plenty of people in the US that live and work legally and probably post on Neowin but are not US citizens.

Wow, you really like to be pendantic, don't you? Well, here you go. Both DocM and KingCracker are known US citizens, and two counts as several as well, so how about you just admit you're wrong so we can move on, hmm?

• Like 2

Gutless? The law was changed a year or so ago I believe

"US citizens cannot be tried before military commissions. Tsarnaev is a naturalized US citizen. He was sworn in as a citizen in September."

So, if they follow the law, which is the way it should be handled, then this is the correct and lawful decision.

He is a naturalized citizen. There is a process called denaturalization where his US citizenship can be stripped. It's been used many times before, including vs. Nazi's who made there way here after WW-2 and war criminals in the Balkan conflicts. Once stripped of his citizenship the law should not apply.

So if we don't like someone we strip them of their citizenship so we can "legally" treat them as less than human...

Americans are such good human beings...

So if we don't like someone we strip them of their citizenship so we can "legally" treat them as less than human...

Americans are such good human beings...

we've always had the right to strip citizenship from "naturalized" citizens..... not born on American soil citizens...

it's kinda like saying, if you come here to stay, be good or we will get rid of you