Newlywed bride is allergic to husband's sperm

Hum left out the happy part of the story.

Well, that's good news! Sex definitely isn't the most important part of a relationship...but NO sex at all sounds depressing and frustrating, to say the least. I'm glad these people have a solution.

So I take it they wouldn't test drive a car before they buy it?

So choosing your life partner is the same as buying a car or making a business deal? No wonder more than half of marriages in the States fail.

So choosing your life partner is the same as buying a car or making a business deal? No wonder more than half of marriages in the States fail.

Yeah sorry, we never have gotten very good at arraigned marriages. /s

Condoms are one solution, and most of these couples end up using artificial insemination or IVF to conceive. They should see an allergist to see if hyposensitization therapy or allergen immunotherapy could help.

Imagine what it's like for men that have POIS (post-orgasmic illness syndrome) who are allergic to their own sperm. Same allergy treatments apply.

Condoms are one solution, and most of these couples end up using artificial insemination or IVF to conceive. They should see an allergist to see if hyposensitization therapy or allergen immunotherapy could help.

Imagine what it's like for men that have POIS (post-orgasmic illness syndrome) who are allergic to their own sperm. Same allergy treatments apply.

Umm they did, and she's nearly cured already, as the article states :)

because Sex is the most important thing in a relationship

Not most important, certainly very important.

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

So you can milk the cow and sell it at a profit?

...Wait, I think that is pimping. Nevermind.