CW orders "Originals" to series

• 4 weeks later...

So they kind of messed up the timeline then, eh? This pilot is the same time as the New Orleans episode. No problem, though. I'll just let this one slide on the hopes that we'll see Klaus in TVD every now and then. I actually like this pilot more than TVD's premiere. TVD needs a "new Klaus", not a villain in Paul Wesley. He's terrible as a villain.

So what's your take on the witch at the ending? Is she some superwitch or something? :P

• 2 weeks later...

An excellent episode.Davina is such a hottie when she's mad.

Can somebody explain the Rebeccah-Elijah scene? It's more on how the dagger lost its power. Is that how it works? I cannot remember it from TVD.

An excellent episode.Davina is such a hottie when she's mad.

Can somebody explain the Rebeccah-Elijah scene? It's more on how the dagger lost its power. Is that how it works? I cannot remember it from TVD.

Isn't it so that Elijah can show his thoughts to other people by touching their head?

Maybe, when the dagger was removed from his heart and stuck in his leg that he was concious but not able to stand up? And like that maybe he was able to make a connection with rebeccah to talk to her?

Davina is such a hottie when she's mad

At least I am not alone in thinking she's very cute! I looked it up and she's legal so we are safe :rofl:

I need somewhere to vent about this show. The originals were so built up and overpowered in the Vampire Diaries that it is now extremely difficult for the writers to come up with interesting and worthy enough opponents. Regular Vampires are no match for them. One of the originals easily slays 10 or more regular vampires at time.

Which brings us to Klaus, the Dracula/Werewolf hybrid of the Vampire Diares mythos, who now apparently wants everything that (the regular Vampire) Marcellus has amassed.... The problem is that it is right there for the taking. Klaus is even stronger than his original siblings. All he has to do is rip out Marcellus' heart and it is his. Klaus is that overpowered. But that would not be interesting enough TV so they have to create fake conflict via the Witches and pregnant werewolf chick in order to cover up that massive plot that would bring the entire show to a screeching halt.

/rant.

TL;DR: I can't take this show seriously until they have worthy enough opponent for the godlike Originals.

I need somewhere to vent about this show. The originals were so built up and overpowered in the Vampire Diaries that it is now extremely difficult for the writers to come up with interesting and worthy enough opponents. Regular Vampires are no match for them. One of the originals easily slays 10 or more regular vampires at time.

Which brings us to Klaus, the Dracula/Werewolf hybrid of the Vampire Diares mythos, who now apparently wants everything that (the regular Vampire) Marcellus has amassed.... The problem is that it is right there for the taking. Klaus is even stronger than his original siblings. All he has to do is rip out Marcellus' heart and it is his. Klaus is that overpowered. But that would not be interesting enough TV so they have to create fake conflict via the Witches and pregnant werewolf chick in order to cover up that massive plot that would bring the entire show to a screeching halt.

/rant.

TL;DR: I can't take this show seriously until they have worthy enough opponent for the godlike Originals.

Which they did in the form of Silas who can take on all the Originals but the problem with that is it won't happen, Originals has to have the power struggle to make the show work.

Which they did in the form of Silas who can take on all the Originals but the problem with that is it won't happen, Originals has to have the power struggle to make the show work.

Exactly, they need a power struggle and a sense of danger for the show to be exciting. At the moment they can take out anything and anyone in a fight. Hell if they put their mind to it they could slaughter Marcellus and his entire army with ease. That is why I'm advocating for a more worthy opponent that could stand up to the Originals. Marcellus is not it.

Right now the only thing holding the Originals back is because a witch has tied her life to the pregnant werewolf chick, and those witches are being threatened by Marcellus. But Klaus can not solve the witches problems by simply killing Marcellus and his gang because there is a witch that can detect when magic is being used or something (wut?)... It's so convoluted.

/rant.

I like the show more than TVD for some reason. Klaus can easily kill Marcellus, but he raised him from when he was a kid. Plus, Klaus wants to know how Marcellus became so powerful.

Rebecca. That is all. :D

This weeks episode was awesome!

I love when Klaus shows how strong he is.. I miss the days when he flicked quarters and shattered windows lol

I like the show more than TVD for some reason. Klaus can easily kill Marcellus, but he raised him from when he was a kid. Plus, Klaus wants to know how Marcellus became so powerful.

Well you are right. This is better than TVD.

Both are my favorite right now, the only two shows that I can't wait to watch.

Very awesome stuff, don't know if this is better then TVD, but Klaus is an awesome character.

Both are my favorite right now, the only two shows that I can't wait to watch.

Very awesome stuff, don't know if this is better then TVD, but Klaus is an awesome character.

I probably find TVD slightly better due to the fact its been on so long but yeah Klaus and Elijah are totally my favourite characters and Caroline and Rebekah for other reasons :shifty: