Webdesign request thread

Question

Hi I've posted this topic not only to see how many users out there actually need their sites redesigned but also cos it wil be FUN :D

If you have a site which need redesigning or need a site built then request in this thread.

Let's see if this thread actually gets anywhere.

Well yea i am offering to redesign and i know its a little too much to work on many sites at once but then thats why i have created this maybe someone out there will also like to help about someone in this thread.

But yea if you'd like help then ask me too

I have been in search for help in helping me convert my heading banner into a linked banner. What I mean is, having the links on the side be integrated into my heading banner that has The Peezy... in it. Can someone take a look and help me out? I would be gracious

The Peezy

lol my own site needs a redesign too cos that layout is just far too old and much used and ur right about it cos it does SUCK. But that doesn't mean i cannot design good looking sites or even help with a small prob

Adnan, to be fair, i'm not impressed by your own scripting site. So why would anyone bother with having it redesigned not by themselves?

I can't believe you've got nothing better to do than flame someone for offering free Web design services and help. Who gives a crap what impresses you?

I can't believe you've got nothing better to do than flame someone for offering free Web design services and help.

Hey thanx for the support mwilson.

MWilson, this person is offering web design for people's sites, if their site is not as hot as it could be (as he himself admits) then maybe thats a projection of his work (he says it isn't). Now back off coz i'm only expressing my opinion, which i believe is one of the founding stones of these forums.

Edit: And i'm not here to flame idiot, and i must say that the site you've got up now is quite a bit better!

MWilson, this person is offering web design for people's sites, if their site is not as hot as it could be (as he himself admits) then maybe thats a projection of his work (he says it isn't).

...and maybe you should just let the people who decide to use his free help determine what's best for them. In any event, all he was doing was offering assistence to the members of NeoWin who might need it.

And all i'm doing is expressing my opinion that i'd reconsider asking him for help when i saw the state of his own website, which is a lot better now, what the heck is your problem anyway MWilson, it seems " you've got nothing better to do than flame someone ".

Look neils people like you cause the upsetting of other members and even if you were expressing your opinion you should of though about it first and asked your self this:

WOULD ANYONE GIVE A CRAP ABOUT MY OPINION WHEN I POST IT

Then leave him and this thread be. If you was willing to do something for free then got bombarded with comments about how crap you are and how un-professional your site is and how it portrays your work, you'd feel angry, because you was willing to do something free for people you probably don't even know. For that I dis-agree with you.

Niels i can if you like comment on your site with your **** patchwork effect on that image how unprofessional.

Now LEAVE THIS THREAD

someone out there may need help and i only created this thread for that single purpose

:cry: Uhm, Everybody Calm down. Look if he wants to provide a designing service however bleedin large it maybe and designing a whole new site is hard. But if that person wants to do it leave that person to it. It is none of your god - darn rights to say what people can and can't do. It is there life and they can choose how they wish to live it. Sorry everybody just bleedin calm down for once, and leave him to it. He is offering a service to the Neowins and the Neowins shall recieve. :laugh: So message taken?

Regards,

JMann. :happy:

I feel like stupid flaming like in the past 2 pages will get this thread deleted, and if you intend to flame someone in specific try doing it via PM, so as to not embaress or harm anyones feelings ;)

I'm glad someones offering this type of service to neowin, and if I have time I wouldn't mind trying to give a helping hand to fellow neowinians.