Blade,Punisher,Daredevil and Ghost Rider back with Marvel

sht.png

The conversation turns to characters that have recently returned to the Marvel fold, like Daredevil,Punisher, Blade and....Ghost Rider?!!!! Said Feige, ?Whenever a character comes back to us, it's usually because the other studios don't want to make the movies anymore - and that usually means the [previous] movies may not have been particularly well received. They all have potential, but we're not going to say, 'We got it back - make it!'" The report from Entertainment Weekly goes on to state that Marvel Studios has not mapped out its full Phase 3 slate yet but that Marvel is looking to gravitate towards heroes that haven't received stand-alone features yet.

sht.png

I hope they can get more of them back, hell I'd like to see them all go back because then we can actually have more tie-ins and a tighter movie universe.

Ghost rider is lame. Even in the comic book he was just blah. Blade could use a reboot but vamps are out. Zombies are in. Punisher..needs to be rated R and all the other ones were just ok. The last Punisher was the best but that does not even compare to how well the new Marvel franchises are doing.

I would LOVE for them to make an Infinity Gauntlet flick with all the characters. Now that would kick ass except the ending is kind of expected.