Justin Bieber attacked by male fan

A crazed fan stormed onstage and grabbed singer Justin Bieber from behind on Sunday in Dubai during the middle of a piano performance.

The 19-year-old Canadian pop star was performing one of his last songs, Believe, when a youth in a white shirt and jeans blindsided the unsuspecting singer.

Bieber managed to free himself and dashed to the side of the stage.

Security guards rushed the stage and lunged at the attacker, according to a report in Dubai English language newspaper The National.

The stage stormer pushed the piano off its hinges and it fell damaged to the stage.

A video posted by a fan online showed security guards rushing around the stage as the piano lay upturned.

An accompanying tweet said: 'Whoa. Crazy fan tackled @justinbieber and knocked the piano down the stage. Mayhem.'

According to reports, Bieber was rattled, but he and his eight-piece band finished the song while the offender was taken off the stage.

After a three-minute break, Bieber returned for an encore and finished the concert with Boyfriend and the finale Baby.

Bieber also performed on Saturday in Dubai as part of his international Believe Tour and pulled a song out of respect for the country's Muslim culture.

more

And Justin ran, like the coward he is ! :p

I'd rather be a coward, than have a multi-million dollar lawsuit from a disgruntled fan to deal with. Justin would win the lawsuit, but would still have to deal with legal fees. No thank you.

After a three-minute break, Bieber returned for an encore and finished the concert with Boyfriend...

Who's his boyfriend? And does he always perform with Justin?

^Why would Bieber get sued because some fan attacked him??? You think he could get sued when video clearly showed the "fan" initiated the confrontation? I think not. The guy would be laughed out of every courtroom in the country.

Who's his boyfriend?

I see what you did there. :p

Next time lets hope for fan suicide bomber :p

I saw the video, it was amazing how the piano toppled over (too bad not on Bieber)!

Screaming girls "oh justin" so funny! lol Shame the piano didn't crush Bieber ;)

So some male admirer rushed onstage and grabbed his behind?

I would have bit him in the neck --- so he could only perform at night.