[REC] 4 (2013)

51c646f87c5a8674490a94ba19ced.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0qp5B_oAKQ

Angela Vidal, the young television reporter who entered the building with the fireman, manages to make it out alive. But what the soldiers don?t know is that she carries the seed of the strange infection. She is to be taken to a provisional quarantine facility, a high-security installation where she will have to stay in isolation for several days. An old oil tanker, miles off shore and surrounded by water on all sides, has been especially equipped for the quarantine.

Ok, who put me in to suspended animation again? I haven't heard of [REC] 2 or 3, and there's already a 4?

Huh...having just gone and checked IMDB, it would appear I've been out for longer than I originally thought...

2nd was more or less a typical sequel, and 3rd was more of a spinoff, but it did move the story from POV cameras to conventional shooting. Interested to see how it all ends, too bad the teaser is entirely made from old footage. I also thought the last one would deal with the global outbreak, but it seems they've made an isolated setting for it. Hm.

• 5 months later...

In the film, Angela Vidal the young television reporter who entered the building with the fireman, manages to make it out alive. But what the soldiers don?t know is that she carries the seed of the strange infection.

b9MBVnV.png

mUw0rFD.png

dwBVPLz.png

• 5 months later...

I think they're taking the Resident Evil road of filmmaking and it's starting to sour. The first movie was great. The bad Hollywood remake just boosted them to pop out a couple of sequels in the hopes of another remake payday.

• 3 months later...

Holy ######, I didn't know there was REC 3 out. Remember hearing bad things about REC 2, so didn't even bother with it much.

Saw the beginning of it on TV, but never finished watching it. Should I watch 2 and 3?

Watch 2, leave out 3, it's not even the same storyline, it was just a cash-in. Rec 2 is actually the better film.

Holy ######, I didn't know there was REC 3 out. Remember hearing bad things about REC 2, so didn't even bother with it much.

Saw the beginning of it on TV, but never finished watching it. Should I watch 2 and 3?

Oh man... how can I say it?

Well, you thought that REC 2 was bad? Well... it's the Godfather compared to the third one :/ Hopes that answers your question.

Well the chick is doable, so...

Oh man... how can I say it?

Well, you thought that REC 2 was bad? Well... it's the Godfather compared to the third one :/ Hopes that answers your question.

whoa, actually considered watching 2 and 3... but after that comment :/

Well the chick is doable, so...

whoa, actually considered watching 2 and 3... but after that comment :/

Yeah, it was a shame because I really liked the first one... and those last five minutes! That was awesome!

For the second one they just tried to take those five minutes and stretch them over the span of a entire movie, but did not work. The third one is not even REC really.

The 3rd one was TERRIBLE! I actually stopped about a 1/3 through it, so bad, don't even waste your time :p

Hopefully this will be rec 1 and 2 good!

• 4 months later...

First one is by far my favourite horror film, two was a very good sequel. 

The less we say about number 3 the better. 

Haven't had the chance to watch number 4, hopefully goes back the roots. 

• Like 1