Detect monitoring software.

Question

Can anyone recommend a program to detect this kind of software?

I was thinking maybe SuperAntiSpyware would do the trick for the pc but im not sur plus i need software to scan a mac too :/

reason for the check is because my dad says his computer guy said something about monitoring someone elses computer.

The one who's trolling is you! This is not a question of skills or no skills, troll. That is a question of pure gullibility.

The mentioned primexx was very blunt, but also quite spot on. There is no way to resolve this peacefully. What are you hoping to achieve by simply detecting malware? You can't prove that it was installed on purpose and a determined perp will find methods to defeat all your protection and detection. He might already have full control over the system he's set up and is laughing at your attempts to detect it.

One needs to have a strong word with that nosy computer guy, because installing malware, compromising systems, wiretapping etc.. is a criminal offense. Especially if he's been caught already - what the f*!? Why did you let him get away with it? Visit him and insist on full disclosure, by any means report to any authorities possible - either company higher-ups if he or, if there's financial data involved or something of that kind of importance, even law enforcement.

Bah...

The OP has asked that we close the thread, and it seems like he has his answers even if they weren't the ones he was hoping for. With that...

<Thread Closed>