Psychic Who Said Amanda Was Dead, Silent After Berry Is Found Alive

No there aren't. There are liars and better liars.

there are those who lie bad, and there are those that can "read" a person and tell them what they want to know.

I wanna slap this psychic. this people make real psychic look bad. including me. Im not full psychic. but I know when the shats about to hit the fan or did already.

There's no such thing as a real psychic. They're ALL frauds.

there are those who lie bad, and there are those that can "read" a person and tell them what they want to know.

Reading body language isn't that hard. Add that with some skillful questioning and decent knowledge of general human wants and desires, and you get a convincing performance.

But a performance is ALL it is. If psychics were real, they'd all be lottery millionaires.

• Like 3

Reading body language isn't that hard. Add that with some skillful questioning and decent knowledge of general human wants and desires, and you get a convincing performance.

But a performance is ALL it is. If psychics were real, they'd all be lottery millionaires.

but people who are good at reading body language+a good performance+people who want or "need" to believe...

well peopel who want to believe will believe anything no matter how bad the performance or proof is, we have good examples of it.

I hate these people with a passion. They are despicably evil targeting grieving people and then crapping all over their memories.

I wish their was a cosmic force that would cause her to get run over by a bus but there is no such thing.

The Sight, as my Grandmother called it, is strong in our family. She could be pretty amazing sometimes with some of the things she would tell us.

There's no such thing as "sight". They simply use the power of suggestion to manipulate people.

• Like 1

...and people say that psychics are frauds, shheeessshhh. That no one has ever won the million dollars in the James Randi challenge (basically psychics have to prove themselves in a controlled environment) just goes to show that they live on a higher plane than us - though some physics have taken the challenge and failed ...but that was just to show that they can laugh at themselves. Hah! The jokes on the people that DON'T believe in physics ! (/sarcasm :) )

There's no such thing as "sight". They simply use the power of suggestion to manipulate people.

I don't argue about such things, but I know what I've seen.

^ There are good and bad psychics.

In much the same way there are good and bad car thieves.

Well, tell that to James Randi - maybe you could win his million bucks ;)

• Like 2

How do you know what you think you saw wasnt a trick?

There is a guy here in Brisbane who is known across the country as being very good. I was skeptical, so I waited the year to get into see him.

I had a photo, and we said nothing else, apart from how my day was etc. He told me things that not even my partner knows about me.

- How my father was killed

- Where my father was killed. I'm not talking a general area, he told me the exact suburb/township area

- What my father was carrying in his truck when he was killed

- He named my step father with the correct name

- And when I asked who was driving the truck when my father was killed, he responded with what our family had always believed

- Accurately predicted my unseen photo. He told me about the beard my father had in it, the hat I was wearing, and where we were sitting.

- Told me my father had Allan or Elsie there. I didn't know who he was talking about, so I was told to write it down, and ask someone who may know. He said it's Allan or Else, and she died of a stroke. It was my great grandmother.

When my mate's mother went to him:

- Predicted she would have a son with down syndrome - She did

- A few other things I'm not privy to that apparently were spot on the money

- Advised one of her friends that she had to leave as she couldn't be read. When asked, they were told he can't see a future. She died 2 weeks later.

- Was able to tell was was on the photos she had.

Another friend went to him

- Knew that she was currently going through a messy divorce and that her kids were not playing nice and taking the fathers side.

- Knew about the car troubles she was having (her car had major issues and was in my workshop for quoting of over $3000)

- Other info I'm not privy to that she said was correct.

- Was able to say what was on both of her photos exactly.

I was very skeptical. I made sure he didn't harvest me for information, in fact, he didn't even ask me questions except when he already had the answer. Eg. He was asking about my step father, he didn't ask questions first, he said "Who is Murray, the father figure after your dad?".

Where he put the photos was in a tea towel so there were no cameras.

It was under his house, nothing professional about where we were located or anything of that nature. After this reading, I seriously believe that a select few people have the ability to pick up on certain energies. I'm still a skeptic, but there is seriously no way he could have known so much about me.

I was very skeptical. I made sure he didn't harvest me for information, in fact, he didn't even ask me questions except when he already had the answer. Eg. He was asking about my step father, he didn't ask questions first, he said "Who is Murray, the father figure after your dad?"

Sounds to me like he was fishing - if he hadn't he would have by now a million usd bucks! If you can remember the charlata... eeerrr, sorry the physics name ( :) ) then enter his and James Randis name into YouTube.

I once typed in Ester Hicks (from "The Secret") and James Randis name into YouTube, without success, but then Googled them, and there are inconsistencies in her "messages".

Heck, I've been to two mediums - all I remember is that the other one told me quite a few years back that soon I would have a ring on my finger with a gorgeous fiancee and we would have two children and the third one would die in the womb. No girl in sight and no children either.

The second one told me, probably about two years ago, that I would soon be a lecturer in a university in a city in the northern part of my country; well, that hasn't happened and will never happen if I can have anything to say about that (oh ...wait, I can!) because I have no interest in being a lecturer. I clearly remember her saying that she saw the danish flag ...I remember that because I thought "Damn, what ever she is smoking must be good!" because nothing whatsoever related to Denmark was on my mind; but a few months later my brother moved there - I have no idea if he was thinking about that at the time or not, but again; that didn't concern me - and he's back home. But maybe she was smoking pot from Christiania :)

And a reviewer on Amazon ruined the three books "Conversation with God" somewhat for me by pointing out inconsistencies in the books - but never the less, I actually quite enjoy them; which is surprising for a sceptic like me :)

This is actually a pretty boring video, but he shows how a somewhat successful cold reading is done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwy4yB8cSwE

There is a guy here in Brisbane who is known across the country as being very good. I was skeptical, so I waited the year to get into see him.

What is the name of the Psychic? My Wife wants to go see one and Brisbane isn't too far. If I'm going to go through this crap I'd rather go through one that at least seems legit.

I don't believe in this **** though, no human is better than I am :p.

What is the name of the Psychic? My Wife wants to go see one and Brisbane isn't too far. If I'm going to go through this crap I'd rather go through one that at least seems legit.

I don't believe in this **** though, no human is better than I am :p.

http://www.jasonspirit.com/index.php

Honestly mate. I didn't believe it before I went. I'm not one to cry, but I was holding back tears. There were things he knew that he simply could not have known or guessed.

Honestly mate. I didn't believe it before I went. I'm not one to cry, but I was holding back tears. There were things he knew that he simply could not have known or guessed.

Bollox. I'm psychic too.

Check this out.

You have seen a giant plastic pineapple at least once in your life. Am I right? $5 please.

I would like to know what he got wrong about you - though the misses are always harder to recall than the hits.

Bollox. I'm psychic too.

Check this out.

You have seen a giant plastic pineapple at least once in your life. Am I right? $5 please.

I would like to know what he got wrong about you - though the misses are always harder to recall than the hits.

I wrote it all down. The only thing he hasn't got right is that I would be working for someone called Steve.

Technically I do, as my state manager's name is Steve.

Anyway, you can say what you like, I'm not here to try an convince anyone that it's real. But my experience was spot on, and that's correct for the other two people I know who have been to him. I'm not talking about vague responses either.

I'm talking about the exact way my father was killed, the correct town, and the connection to other towns he lived.

I'm talking about the exact way my father was killed, the correct town, and the connection to other towns he lived.

I believe you. My Grandmother even knew when she was going to die. She called the family together to tell us all goodbye.

People are sooo closed minded here. It's unbelievable.

YES she is a fraud. So that means she is not a psychic. Only a very small number are the real deal.

Let me tell you, you will know when you meet one.

• Like 2

I wrote it all down. The only thing he hasn't got right is that I would be working for someone called Steve.

Technically I do, as my state manager's name is Steve.

Anyway, you can say what you like, I'm not here to try an convince anyone that it's real. But my experience was spot on, and that's correct for the other two people I know who have been to him. I'm not talking about vague responses either.

Presumably, if your father was "killed" (my condolences), as opposed to dying of natural causes, there is some sort of public record of his death (newspapers, internet.). Did you supply him with any information prior to the reading? (even your name on a application form.)

Anyway, if what he told you made you happy, then good for you. You are one of the lucky ones.

Was my "giant plastic pineapple" reading spot on?

People are sooo closed minded here.

Typical new-age non-rebuttal, which I will counter with this clich?.

Be open-minded, but not so open-minded that your brains fall out.