Two Boys Suspended For Pointing Pencils

There is a world of difference between owning and being responsible for. You do not own your children, you're responsible for them. And no, with an attitude like that, don't have children. You're the type that should't breed, ever.

Why not? Not my property, so I can do as I please, right? I'll be responsible to feed them and when tax season is done, then I'll get rid of them.

• Like 1

You own your child until they are 18 years old unless they graduate at 17 and go to college. If you can tell your child what to do, how to do it, reward them or punish them, that makes them your property. Sure, if you go off the definition term then no they are not your property.

Or you can use the term child instead of using the term it.

It's obvious you don't understand parenthood still, you mold and control your child until their 18 years old.

How about work with the offspring.

Yeah, which is sad. But if I can have kids and not own them, then I'd start as well.

You seem to be confusing own with responsibility.

WE MUST HAVE MORE PENCIL CONTROL!!

*No more than 6 pencils per pack!

*More background checks when making any pencil purchase!

*Ban on all pencils larger than 1/2 inch in diameter and longer than 8 inches!

AMEN for all PENCILS no one needs a PENCIL

Why not? Not my property, so I can do as I please, right? I'll be responsible to feed them and when tax season is done, then I'll get rid of them.

Oh go away you pathetic little troll.

"A 7-year-old boy in Virginia was suspended from school after he pointed his pencil at a fellow pupil and said "Bang!".

Even worse, he pointed it at another student and said "Would not bang!""

"A 7-year-old boy in Virginia was suspended from school after he pointed his pencil at a fellow pupil and said "Bang!".

Even worse, he pointed it at another student and said "Would not bang!""

The only time I say "would not bang" is when the girl is extra ugly.

• 2 weeks later...

Im with the school the kid shouldn't be emulating his dad even if he is a solider.... im sure the dad would agree. If I was a soldier and I never will be, I would not want my kid glorifying it, Plus someone could have got hurt with the pencils.

I was a soldier. Nothing wrong with serving to protect citizens that will not or cannot. This kid did nothing wrong.