Muslims Clash on London Streets

No, they're just a bunch of thugs and football hooligans who have it in their thick heads that Sharia law is being implemented in the UK. They're probably against all kinds of immigration as well (like UKIP), but there's some sweet irony in there, as their leader "Tommy Robinson" (real name Stephen Lennon) was arrested last year for entering America illegally. (He got ten months in prison, but was let out after just one and wearing an electronic tag)

LoooooooooooooooooL

• Like 1

Taking a look at a few EDL people marching, these guys are more dangerous than what we have over here, to the point where it might look like it could eventually threaten the regular, right minded and politically centered English government. As for the Muslim clashes, that's inter-religion fighting, probably between Sunni's and Shiites.

Question, are these EDL people against Americans, and people or British decent who live in America, like myself? lol

The EDL are mainly against Islam, as far as I am aware they have no problem with yanks

I'm no racist by any means, but please just get the f*** out of my country. It's a privilege to live here, not a right, and I'd rather extend that privilege to people that love the UK and actually want to be here.

Give me a million pounds and I'll leave this country where I have to live with immoral, fascist, atheist fools.

If you can't, I'll keep on living here making more money than 90% of the country and still call it the US's lapdog.

• Like 2

Give me a million pounds and I'll leave this country where I have to live with immoral, fascist, atheist fools.

If you can't, I'll keep on living here making more money than 90% of the country and still call it the US's lapdog.

Tell me of this magical land where you think you won't find any " immoral, fascist, atheist fools."

You certainly don't need a million pounds to emigrate and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

Has anyone noticed that everyone on the Internet makes more than 90% of <insert country>?

/s

Tell me of this magical land where you think you won't find any " immoral, fascist, atheist fools."

I heard that many Brits have been enjoying hiding their old values in Dubai and places alike.

You certainly don't need a million pounds to emigrate and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

Sure, I don't. I just wanted to get some of my tax money back that has been wasted on phoney wars and boozers getting liver transplants that I've paid for.

Has anyone noticed that everyone on the Internet makes more than 90% of <insert country>?

/s

Most of the internet lies. Ever been on reddit?

And yet, it's theists who preside over institutional paedophilia, engage in infant genital mutilation and have sparked numerous wars.

The best part is, you're only "moral" because you've been deluded into thinking you'll be eternally tortured if you don't comply. Hah!

Educate yourself.

I believe the person in question was attempting to use sarcasm, so I responded with the quote which defines the original meaning of the word - which is free of ethnic association.

You believed wrong.

This is healthy multiculturalism in action.

It's religion, not multiculturalism. Canada is a very multicultural country and at the same time, it has a high number of non-religious people. The only religious group with more people is Christianity (22M+ vs. ~7.8M [source]).

The issue here is religious immigrants and the problems they've carried over from their home countries. I think the British government needs to step in to prevent more "clashes".

I really don't see any good coming from this. There will be more race related hatred and groups that form from this kind of thing.

More racial hatred and more religious hatred from an already dark place in history.

Again the biggest problem is humanity itself, even if you eliminate religion there will always be someone who uses being poor as an excuse or having a different color shirt on as an excuse or racism as an excuse. It's not going to end, it's going to get worse.

Just a bunch of RADICAL people.

I was thinking about this. Everybody has their idiots. I know of a few I wish we could get rid of here in America.

Anjem Choudary's last organisation was banned.

He is also banned from starting anymore.

You can't deport Anjem Choudary as he was born in South London (Welling) and is British.

Anjem Choudary like his entourage live off the welfare state and make money from donations.

I suggest they have all benefits removed and put in prison for defrauding the benefits system.

Just to add, why are these groups NOT paying for the cost of the Police to guard their protests?

My partner goes to Pride in Brighton every year, she pays a premium which some of is paid for Police cover.

So why not these groups?

Deport him, his parents and all relatives back to Pakistan - use him and his family as an example of what happens when you spit in the eye of your host country. There are plenty of people around the world who would love to get into the UK, wouldn't cause problems, would pay their taxes and contribute greatly to the cultural fabric of the UK but they're ignored in favour of allowing Anjem Choudary and his family to over stay their welcome.

As for white converts - if Saudi Arabia is going to spend billions propagating their hate filled agenda globally then they as a county should take full responsibility for the misfits they create and that includes taking back all the nutty converts into their own country.

Deport him, his parents and all relatives back to Pakistan - use him and his family as an example of what happens when you spit in the eye of your host country. There are plenty of people around the world who would love to get into the UK, wouldn't cause problems, would pay their taxes and contribute greatly to the cultural fabric of the UK but they're ignored in favour of allowing Anjem Choudary and his family to over stay their welcome.

What makes you think Pakistan would want a British extremist? Thanks but you can keep them. We've already got our hands full with enough West hating extremist groups who after having their homes destroyed and their families killed over the border by your drones are making our lives a living hell. Why should we suffer the consequences of your doings? We didn't create the Taliban and Bin Laden was not our best bud during the seventies when US and its allies wanted them to carry out their dirty work. If you call these bunch of fools fighting among themselves extremists, maybe we should round up all the revenge seeking groups from Pakistan and let them loose over the US and UK. That'll teach you guys what you've unleashed over the world.

• Like 3

^^ I agree with that.

UK has to take care of their own problems. They can't deport him as he has UK citizenship.

What makes you think Pakistan would want a British extremist? Thanks but you can keep them. We've already got our hands full with enough West hating extremist groups who after having their homes destroyed and their families killed over the border by your drones are making our lives a living hell. Why should we suffer the consequences of your doings? We didn't create the Taliban and Bin Laden was not our best bud during the seventies when US and its allies wanted them to carry out their dirty work. If you call these bunch of fools fighting among themselves extremists, maybe we should round up all the revenge seeking groups from Pakistan and let them loose over the US and UK. That'll teach you guys what you've unleashed over the world.

But Pakistan supports today the Taliban via the ISI, was first to recognise along with Saudi Arabia the Taliban as the government of Afghanistan thus lending legitmacy to an extremist organisation and uses the Taliban to undermine Afhgani sovereignty on a near constant basis. Btw, drone strikes wouldn't be needed if Pakistani civilians didn't provide shelter for terrorist groups -check out pashtuwalli and its code for sheltering people regardless of whether the said people are criminals conducting terrorist activities.

Yes, we're well known for beating women, abusing kids, and wanting to kill everyone that doesn't agree with us..

Oh hang on a sec...

Yes, we're well known for beating women, abusing kids, and wanting to kill everyone that doesn't agree with us..

Oh hang on a sec...

But they hurt my feewly weelys when they insult my prophet bawwwah I just wanna kill someone who does this.... Uh what death penalty ? oh uh IRAQ! AFGHANISTAN !

Inside the mind of a theocrat

Oh hang on a sec...

Hang on a sec what?

British society and culture is deteriorating day by day. It's utterly stupid for you to think that you somehow are culturally superior to anyone else. The UK is now a **** hole as much as, say, Pakistan is. We all know corruption is a daily part of life in both places, we are just better at hiding it here in the UK.

You think that domestic abuse is rare amongst the average white, English family? Have you ever visited a shelter? I would say over 90% of the women have been white and English in the last few years that I have been taking pro bono cases. Even in places like Manchester and Birmingham where the Asian and Black communities are far larger you will still see shelter/refuges being filled predominantly by white females.

Don't even talk about the millions and millions that are wasted from the tax payers fund on alcohol related crime every year. I live in the UK and I call it a **** hole.

British society and culture is deteriorating day by day. It's utterly stupid for you to think that you somehow are culturally superior to anyone else. The UK is now a **** hole as much as, say, Pakistan. We all know corruption is a daily part of life in both places, we are just better at hiding it here in the UK..

The solution is not to return to the dark ages.

You think that domestic abuse is rare amongst the average white, English family? Have you ever visited a shelter? I would say over 90% of the women have been white and English in the last few years that I have been taking pro bono cases. Even in places like Manchester and Birmingham where the Asian and Black communities are far larger you will still see shelter/refuges being filled predominantly by white females.

At least here they have a legal system that treats them as equals not less than a person.

Don't even talk about the millions and millions that are wasted from the tax payers fund on alcohol related crime every year. I live in the UK and I call it a **** hole.

Aw I wanit I wanna islamic theocracy now bawww I just wanna lock up anyone who isn't like me and have anyone who my religion says is bad murdered by the government baww,