Dracula

• 1 month later...

it seem empty and hollow.

i'm sure bet the scenery would be amazing, i just love those foggy nights in the ancient days.

but i'm sure the acting would be medium, and without real content.

the show is exactly how i predicted!

Another week, another episode of mediocre acting, bad accents and dull plot. I wonder how they managed to come up with Dracula vs. Big Oil.

Anyway, I'll watch next week's episode since I'm curious of how they'll handle the origin story, but it will, most likely, be my last.

This show is great. Love the tone, atmosphere and the pacing.

So glad that Carnivale's creator Daniel Knauf is the head writer and showrunner on Dracula. Carnivale had a slow pace as well, but is still one of my top 10 shows of all time.

This show is great. Love the tone, atmosphere and the pacing.

So glad that Carnivale's creator Daniel Knauf is the head writer and showrunner on Dracula. Carnivale had a slow pace as well, but is still one of my top 10 shows of all time.

+1 - i absolutely loved the slow, plot filled episodes of Carnivale, it was well constructed and very engaging. Gotta agree with you there, tho none of my friends agree that carnivale was good, meh!  :laugh: Dracula is equally well done, and the actors are up to snuff. I hope we get to see more from this show

l76m5Zf.png

'Dracula' on NBC, Sky Living: Tamer Hassan joins cast

His character has the nickname 'The Moroccan' and is described as "a world renowned and feared vampire slayer, think Van Helsing meets Sherlock Holmes".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s228/dracula/news/a530417/dracula-on-nbc-sky-living-tamer-hassan-joins-cast.html

Interesting,  I think the show is good, not the greatest but it's better than a lot of other things out there and I'm a sucker for a more mature, not teen drama filled, vampire series/movie.

Just saw episode 4, good stuff IMO.   And the next one, seems things are going to move along a bit quicker now.

Good show. In my opinion Grayson is a bit to much Tony Starky. Other than that the acting is quite good, and after the first few episodes it starts to get a bit better. But that's normal with these shows, takes a few episodes, sometimes even a whole season, for the actors and characters to settle.
It surely made it to my watch top 10 currently.

• 1 month later...