The Blacklist

Talk about a cliffhanger, now the wait till the next episode.  

At first I figured the guy was a CIA asset, but now he could be a hitman,  If he was ex-CIA or something then the classified file would've said his name but it's marked as unknown.

Hmm, I have this feeling that his husband is with his father trying to keep her safe and so are the ones watching their house. Reddington probably wants her because his dad is on his list.

Given the actions taken when the nurse returned they are not on the side of the law and Id disagree with the husband I get the impression he is there for nefarious reasons.

I don't think the husband and Red are working together, if you remember Red had a deal with the first guy to "take care" of him back in ep1. I think he's just some hitman.

I don't think the husband and Red are working together, if you remember Red had a deal with the first guy to "take care" of him back in ep1. I think he's just some hitman.

Yeah, these recent episodes have made me love this show so much

Forgot to mention good to see T-Bag again :D

I thought the same when I saw that actor.. "Skinny Pete!" haha. But great episode overall. Can't believe they got Clifton Collins Jr. last week and this week, Robert Knepper. It's just awesome. 

Just saw the newest ep, it seems to me that there's some competing parties trying to be top dog when it's all over.  Red is using the FBI/CIA through his blacklist to clean out some of the competition and now some 3rd or even 4th party is also at play.    I have a feeling this is going to get a bit complicated as we keep going but nothing to extreme where viewers get lost.  You'll just have to keep questioning who the bad guys are, or that's what they're going for.

Just saw the newest ep, it seems to me that there's some competing parties trying to be top dog when it's all over.  Red is using the FBI/CIA through his blacklist to clean out some of the competition and now some 3rd or even 4th party is also at play.    I have a feeling this is going to get a bit complicated as we keep going but nothing to extreme where viewers get lost.  You'll just have to keep questioning who the bad guys are, or that's what they're going for.

i still want to think  Lizs  BF is still  hiding some things  more so because the fact  ther is someone watching  there place .   i love where the show is going and that unlike otehr shows in the past they keep things  more grounded REal and only slightly  show a  Layer of  Whats  happening  rather then showing you you the entire Cake you only see a thin Layer  

All the hints are there, it doesn't seem like the show is trying to hide the relationship to the viewers.   Unless they're going to throw us a twist later.

All the hints are there, it doesn't seem like the show is trying to hide the relationship to the viewers.   Unless they're going to throw us a twist later.

Yeah was the girl her? and was that her family home?

Yeah was the girl her? and was that her family home?

That's what it's strongly hinting at. 

?The Blacklist? has set a new record for biggest ?live plus three day? increase in U.S. television history in total viewership, with the Nov. 4 telecast growing by 5.427 million persons (from 10.337 million viewers in ?live plus same day? to 15.764 million in L+3).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/the-blacklist-sets-another-new-ratings.html

Very good news there, ratings going up on this, doesn't surprise me.  Now that people have checked out all the new shows they'll stick with what they like and if they haven't tried this out but don't like the other shows I'm sure they're going to watch it because some of their friends might be.  

Anyways, about the father bit, he's either her father or, if they want to do a twist, he's like her Uncle (fathers brother).