24: Live Another Day (2014)

I kinda have to agree, but I can't say it was "what it never was'. Homeland filled the 24 absence. Nothing can never replace Jack. Jack replaces nothing.

Dont get me wrong, I really liked 24. I think that 24 along the Sopranos and Six Feet Under started what we have today: The golden age of TV series.

However those shows have been beaten by what we have today. Let them rest in peace.

Dont get me wrong, I really liked 24. I think that 24 along the Sopranos and Six Feet Under started what we have today: The golden age of TV series.

However those shows have been beaten by what we have today. Let them rest in peace.

Zombie Season! :p

I think if this gets enough good ratings.. they may continue a 24 Episode season instead of a 12. The "The following events occur between XX;XX and XX:XX " was really cool. Too bad we can't have that now.

• 4 weeks later...
Veteran ?24? director Jon Cassar has signed up to return to the series, but who else is on board?

Several other writers and producers have either been approached or entered negotiations, including David Fury, though it?s worth noting is Cassar directed 59 episodes of the original ?24? series, sitting out the eighth season in spite of this two Emmy wins. In addition to directing the first two episodes of ?24: Live Another Day,? Cassar will also act as an executive producer alongside ?Homeland? showrunner Howard Gordon.

?I?m excited to call ?action!? again on the set of the resurrected 24,? said Cassar in a press release. ?Considering I was not involved in Season 8, this?gives me the chance for closure on a show that is very important to me.?

http://screencrush.com/24-live-another-day-jon-cassar/

Homeland doesn't hold a god damn candle to 24 and those that think otherwise should just stick to their "spy drama" and leave the spy action tv for Bauer and the men.

Whoohooooooo! Love and miss this series!!!!

...and I'm sorry, but Chloe O'Brian is HOT!

Yup, I said it..

Whoohooooooo! Love and miss this series!!!!

...and I'm sorry, but Chloe O'Brian is HOT!

Yup, I said it..

Dammit!