Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water

So now that season 26 is over next season is just around the corner (September).

At the reunion show Jeff shows a very small teaser for next season and unlike previous seasons the teaser was only few seconds and did reveal anything about location or what's going to happen.

There has been rumours about bringing back survivors from previous seasons but this time to bring a family member with them as well.

This is a video that someone made on youtube with the rumoured cast:

The first second is actually what Jeff showed at the reunion after that it's the rumoured cast.

erik-reichenbach-blasts-survivor.jpg

Erik Reichenbach blasts 'Survivor'

Erik Reichenbach was medically evacuated during the finale of Survivor: Caramoan, which aired last night. The 22-year-old was making his second appearance on Survivor, as he also appeared in the Micronesia season. Both seasons he finished fifth out of 20.

And while it seems likely that he could come back for a third go around, right now he is not happy with the CBS program. Not over being medically evacuated, but over the fact that there was no proper explanation given as to what happened to him or why he was leaving the show.

At the reunion show, he also was not allowed to speak about it, so he had to just sit there and fume. To say that he was unhappy with that would be a huge understatement.

In an interview given after the episode aired, he was asked about why he was not allowed to speak about his evacuation.

"Uh, no explanation was given and I remember Jeff Probst before when we were shooting the dress rehearsal, I only exchanged maybe two words with Jeff. He said ?I haven?t talked to you. Where are you living now?? And that?s about it. There was no discussion of anything of any sort. And I know a lot of viewers are saying to me, ?Hey, you got evacuated. What happened with that?? Everyone is confused. Nobody really knows what happened. I feel like my entire storyline was just kind of left unended. Nobody really understood what happened," Reichenbach said.

As for the evacuation itself, he is not exactly clear about what happened.

"I remember the events that happened but they?re all kind of fuzzy. We go to the medical center [at the Survivor crew?s base camp] and immediately there?s people all around putting IVs in my arms. They didn?t feed me right away which I was very angry about. Different producers starting come in to visit me. I didn?t recognize some of them. After about 10 hours, in the morning I woke up and was like ?Whoa. What the hell happened last night? Did Sherri get voted off?? and they were like, no Brenda got voted off. And it confused me. And then I was like, oh, crap, Dawn just voted off Brenda," he added.

http://www.tvrage.co...blasts-survivor

I'm confused? What's he mad about? He can't remember what happened the night before and he's mad they took him out?

I watched the episode and it was clear that he could not continue without medical help. He has nothing to be mad about. I guess it's just sucks and frustrating that you got up to the final 5 and was removed from the game for medical reasons.

The next survivor will be interesting... not sure I like the idea of bringing in family... could really screws some things up for some...

However a Cousin and I really get into survivor and it's crossed my mind before that we both should try out or something... haha

Though I REALLY wish they would take a break from bringing returnees back for a little while, I really am hoping Gervais from season 1 will finally get another go. It'll be fun to see Rob Cesternino too if he returns.

I like Eric, he's a cool guy and all, but not a lot going on in his head. He was dehydrated, malnourished, couldn't get up, pulse was too low, and blood pressure was dropping too much. Dude was dying. If he can't understand that even now, someone should explain it to him.

The Ponderosa video's explain it a little more... He spent the night getting IVs which was needed, woke up in the AM and said your find pretty much. "It was just a reaction to something".

Still, he needed kicked out and get IVs for a while so not really any reason to be mad. He wasn't going to win anyways.

survivor-blood-vs-water-details-slowly-emerging.jpg

It is not easy in today's television landscape to last 27 seasons. Even if a series was lucky enough to make it that far, how would you maintain relevance and viewer interest?

For Survivor, which is getting ready to reach that milestone, that answered involves "the return of great characters and their relatives," according to CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler. How exactly that will work out is still up in the air, but fans are already guessing if the relatives will compete against the family members in different tribes or if they will be teammates.

Even host Jeff Probst does not have much to share at this time. He revealed the twist on last weekend?s reunion show, but did not give any more details.

"I'm very stoked about what we're doing," Probst said. "It's another big twist to the game. Risky for sure but that's what makes it so appealing."

Shooting on the season began earlier this week. Survivor seems to be on a returning player kick, as John Cochran won the most recent season in his second go-around on the series.

Survivor will air in its normal 8 p.m. Wednesday timeslot when it returns this fall.

http://www.tvrage.com/news/6656/survivor-blood-vs-water-details-slowly-emerging