The 100

The end of that episode peaked my interest for at least one more episode, but i'm not impressed at all its like some crappy teenage end of the world drama.

The number of flaws in the whole show is just astounding as well, you could pick holes for hours.

Just about to watch the second episode, looking forward to it although I am a bit put off by the loud music in most scenes. It feels more like The O.C. or a teen drama along those lines at points.

So I didn't think that the music was as bad in this episode and it's beginning to peak my interest a bit more. Plus, as Damien (feels weird calling you that :P) said,next week looks insane! 

Lost it in episode 1... 30 minutes in and felt it was just another over the top teen drama that was more related to The Hu25er Games then anything.. wont be watching that anymore.

The murderous little girl at the end of the third episode really annoyed me. I just got to like the guy she killed too.

That episode kind of hooked it for me. I like how the main girl killed that guy with ease and still displayed sympathy and how the other guy was shocked at it. Then the little evil girl just out of no where. Im also betting we havent seen the last of main girls dad yet. 

That episode kind of hooked it for me. I like how the main girl killed that guy with ease and still displayed sympathy and how the other guy was shocked at it. Then the little evil girl just out of no where. Im also betting we havent seen the last of main girls dad yet.

Yeah that was a crazy end especially as the guy she killed is a main character

Yeah its just really annoying that they had done all that character development on him and shown him to be a loyal friend so he didn't ruin the image of her mother. Then out of no where someone who we know nothing about before this episode goes and kills him, sh**y writing if you ask me.

A lot of shows think that they can kill main characters off as they please now with Game Of Thrones, I just think that they haven't quite realised that there's more factors than just the shock value that makes it work in GoT. 

• 2 weeks later...