Arrow

Haven't been watching it, too many shows to watch. Will have to grab all missed episodes and have an Arrow Weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's one of the best new shows started this season. Can't wait to see the last episode and really glad it was renewed for a other season.

That was an insane finale! Best show this year imo!

I have to agree with you there! It's going to be interesting where they take things from here next season.

Great finale! I honestly hope they can keep Arrow going as long as Smallville, as it has so much potential.

Did anyone notice that the episode name was the same as the finale for Supernatural?

Yeah apparently coincidence, as both stories had sacrifices

Awesome episode, considering the poor reviews I had seen, I really like this show. However all the shows I watch are coming to an end (season wise). Arrow, Elementary, The Following

No for the series overall.

Whoa, not heard anything bad but I suppose I don't let critics tell me what to like anymore. I for one think its the best thing on CW at the moment and fills the void left by Smallville

• Like 2

Whoa, not heard anything bad but I suppose I don't let critics tell me what to like anymore. I for one think its the best thing on CW at the moment and fills the void left by Smallville

When I first heard about it I went on imdb to look it up (the rating has since been removed) but it was at like 5.4 or 5.3. Mind you this was like 2 or 3 episodes in.

When I first heard about it I went on imdb to look it up (the rating has since been removed) but it was at like 5.4 or 5.3. Mind you this was like 2 or 3 episodes in.

Oh, well its got really good

Loved the last two episodes

Could tell a mile away that tommy was gonna die though lol

Great finale.. Shame Tommy died. He finally grew some balls and then they pretty much cut them off!

Looking forward to Season 2! :D