Arrow

• 3 weeks later...

08894987216422741453.jpg

Would you look at that, there's the token black person. You think they'd put more people of other ethnic backgrounds as main characters in something like this in this day & age.

I think the show looks good. Though, I don't know much about the comics. So I can't say if it will have the staying power of Smallville or Supernatural.

Either way, I loves me some Katie Cassidy. I wish she would have continued to be on Supernatural as Ruby, but at least I can see her in this now! :woot:

I love it! DC Rules!!

Batman is my favorite and Green Arrow and Green Lantern are right up there!

35699733202701177025.png

Today it was reported that CW's new TV Series Arrow new extended trailer hit but some might not have noticed during a quickie shot montage during the end showed a quick glimpse of Deathstroke the Terminator's mask!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The CW network has officially announced its fall 2012 schedule. Among the shows listed was Arrow, based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow/Oliver Queen. We previously heard that the show, which stars Stephen Amell as "Arrow" (as he will be called in the series), was picked up for a full series order a couple months ago. Now, the network has confirmed the precise date and time for its series premiere:

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10th

8:00-9:00 PM - ARROW (Series Premiere)

9:00-10:00 PM - SUPERNATURAL

• 2 weeks later...
There have been some major questions about CW's newest superhero venture Arrow after the let down that was the Smallville finale. The series pilot debuted last night at San Diego Comic Con and fans leaving the premiere told EW that they loved it. ?I really liked it; it had really good production values,? said fan Jamie. Gabriel who watched the pilot with Jamie added, ?It was really cool; it really kept you into it.? Carrissa also caught the show and said that she doesn't normally watch a lot of TV but she would definitely be tuning in to check Arrow out when it premieres later this Fall on the CW. One fan even went as far as comparing the show to Smallville only "Darker". The only negative about the episdoe came from a fan named Shelby who said it was action packed but felt a bit cheesy at times.

EW also gave a short little review of the show's pilot, saying that the episode plays out a lot like a TV sized version of Batman Begins. They also went out to say that it manages to tell a pretty ambitious story for only having a small screen budget. Compliments were also paid to the CGI work for the show. The humor in was another highlight for screening goers. For a possible date Oliver is told the girl looks like the one from Twilight. "Whats Twilight?" asks Ollie. "You?re so better off not knowing,? says his friend.

Arrow will make its debut on the CW October 10th and will star Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=63603

PufB1.png

The CW has announced that X2: X-Men United and The Vampire Diaries actress Kelly Hu ? who also voices a bunch of characters on Young Justice ? will appear as the villainous China White in an upcoming episode. White appeared in Green Arrow: Year One and is described as "a South Pacific drug cartel leader who Oliver Queen encounters during his five years marooned on a remote island" ? the same island where he first starts using the bow and arrow.

http://osck.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/kelly-hu-to-guest-star-as-china-white-in-arrow/

Dk4Xh.jpg

The CW's Arrow hasn't even premiered yet, and already his list of DC Universe enemies is growing. First, fans saw a peek of Deathstroke's mask in the pilot screened at this summer's Comic-Con in San Diego, followed soon after by the announcement during the show's panel that Kelly Hu would be playing drug-cartel badass China White in the second episode. And now, TV Guide Magazine can exclusively report that Canadian actor Michael Rowe (not that Mike Rowe) will be playing the previously reported role of Deadshot in episode 3

[x]

• 2 weeks later...
Captain Jack is coming to The CW!

John Barrowman is joining the network?s new fall action-drama Arrow.

The Doctor Who and Torchwood star has signed for a recurring role in Arrow?s debut season. Producers are not saying much about his character, only revealing that he will play a ?well-dressed man? who is ?as mysterious as he is wealthy ? he is an acquaintance of the Queen family and a prominent figure in Starling City.?

Hmmm ? one suspects the character is from the Green Arrow comic mythology. Philanthropist Stanley Dover Sr., perhaps? Unless they?re doing a new twist on Brick or the Green Lantern?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/15/arrow-john-barrowman/

gnTRF.jpg

Arrow is gaining yet another DC Comics character. EW.com reveals that the new CW series, based on Green Arrow, will be introducing Helena Bertinelli, AKA The Huntress, for a multi-episode story arc. Australian actress Jessica De Gouw will play the character, who will be introduced as a vigilante and a potential love interest for Oliver Queen.

The official character description says Helena is ?set on destroying her father?s organized crime empire. But Helena?s blind pursuit of revenge will put her on a collision course with the Arrow.?

• 3 weeks later...