Arrow

seth-gabel-fringe.jpg

FRINGE's Seth Gabel To Play "Vertigo" In ARROW

According to TV Line, Fringe actor Seth Gabel will be playing the "scary and nightmarish" antagonist, who is described by a source as "Oliver?s deadliest adversary to date." He previously worked with Arrow executive producer Greg Berlanti on Dirty Sexy Money. You can check out Arrow on Wednesdays at 8 PM EST on The CW.

YES! It's 100 times better then Smallville and the best new show this year (Y)

imo

okay cool. It's got Rappys approval! must be good :D. haha. I'll watch the pilot/ep1 and report back!

M0kCO.png

Thanks to Zap2It, we've learned that True Blood's Janina Gavankar has joined the cast of Arrow in a major recurring police officer role. Her character is named McKenna Hall and is described as "a vice cop with the Starling City Police Department. Tough, sexy, and considerably formidable, McKenna has a complicated history with Oliver." Hall also dealt with Oliver before he shipwrecked on the island, when he was the usual badboy, something we got a glimpse of in Arrow #1: Special Edition.

Source

I am looking forward to a 'more than one episode' type of villain soon. Having this easy villains might get old quickly. XD

in a way it's a case of "do you know these guys from the comic" and then they disappear

every episode is non stop :p

I can definitely live with that :D. Still needs a story line though, and as long as it has it; I'm all good ;)

I can definitely live with that :D. Still needs a story line though, and as long as it has it; I'm all good ;)

it has a over hanging story yeah just each episode is kinda non stop!

Does anyone here besides me think Arrow's mon is hot as hell?

She's got to be one of the hottest 54 year old women I have ever seen.

Can you say MILF :) lol

she's not bad :p