Xbox: A New Generation Revealed

Thanks for a waste of an hour MS. What a crap console. Want gaming? Don't bother with Xbox. Call of dooody now! how exciting!

Disappointed :/

Yeah. Sony has a easy time if this is how MS is going to be.

At least now you can see the 12 yr old kid calling you a fagg0t n00b in CoD :p

Couldn't you already control the XBox with Voice Commands and Kinect? I do not know as I do not own it, so I am genuinely asking.

So unless I am missing something, they have just expanded on all of that correct? With the TV stuff, etc? They basically refined what they already were doing?

Sorry if my last post was bad... didn't mean to bypass chat filter... totally forgot that and was just spelling it out how it is normally sent to players :p

So much for showing Sony how it's done, at least they had some live stage demos and a few more specs (GDDR5). If MS have the console sitting on stage, why wasn't it turned on and being used/hardware inside talked about in more detail.

"Wait for E3" was all I really heard. The COD stuff is on the 360, a new IP without any gameplay shown, and then a load of TV/Media (same as on 360).

No idea why this conference was held this late, could easily of been done last month, with or without showing the actual box.

• Like 2

"This will be the most beautiful call of duty game we've ever made"

As if that was hard to achieve.

Holding it closer to E3 is better than months in advance, it'll still be talked about a few weeks from now when E3 starts up.

Comparing the STATE OF THE ART last COD games models, to the new models in the new game. Really how stupid do you take us for ?

Dude, you're focusing on the wrong thing.... They got ****ing Fish AI!

Never thought I would be so uninterested in an Xbox console after being day one for the last two. Quite some achievement there Microsoft.

So the next generation is going to come down to just how important people beleive all of these other features are going to be.

if they are not important to you, go with a PS4, as Sony's focus seems to be much more game heavy.

if they are important, clearly the XBox One (horrible name, it really is) is the better console for you, as it will also play games. but exactly how much will Live be to do all the features? Will the PSN still be free? Etc. Etc.

Both consoles are going to play games obviously.

So it really comes down to how important this other stuff is.