iPhone 5 camera focus problems?

Hey guys,

I noticed that my iPhone 5's camera got a weird. It's not focusing at objects as it should, and it seems to be a common problem. I tried slapping the phone in different ways to "recalibrate" the cam but I don't think it worked. Could you guys compare your low distance shots with mine?

Cheers!

post-419627-0-30729800-1369669327.jpg

Have you tried tapping the screen where you are aim your phone camera at the object?

If not, you should try that... so it will auto-focus for you.

But it might not be able to focus when you are at very very close the object... if you are not able to, move back a few inches away from the object and try again.

If it won't auto-focus at all, take it to the apple store near you and they will check/fix it for you.

Yeah, the auto-focus is working, but I don't remember the focus selection to be so bad. I'll have to compare with other iPhones...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I noticed that my iPhone 5's camera got a weird. It's not focusing at objects as it should, and it seems to be a common problem. I tried slapping the phone in different ways to "recalibrate" the cam but I don't think it worked. Could you guys compare your low distance shots with mine?

Cheers!

Looking purely at the photo, it appears you're simply too close to the object.