$100 Car

hey guys...

here is an odd request... i needed to find a 100 dollar or less car... it does not have to work for too long... just for like an hour... heh... i dont care about anything but the miles and that it should work for atleast an hour... its for a friends birthday... lol :p

I bet her that we (me and some friends) will get her a 100 dollar car or else my dad's range is her's :p

it needs to be in the Houston, Texas area... thats about all :) and if possible a stick shift :D

Go to a car junk place. Where they take old cars and stuff. It costs like 50 USD.

Off-Topic: Where in houston do you live?

Sweetwater - Sugar Land

btw... i think i will go to the junk yard this weekend..thanks :) any other ideas?

Well here's the webster definition of a car if it helps:

1 : a vehicle moving on wheels: as a archaic : CARRIAGE, CHARIOT b : a vehicle designed to move on rails (as of a railroad) c : AUTOMOBILE

2 : the passenger compartment of an elevator

3 : the part of an airship or balloon that carries the passengers and cargo

So what you really only need to do is attach four disks to a piece of wood, and then you've got a designer car :D

oh man, thats gonna be fun, a few yrs ago me and a few friends of mine bought a 1970 chevy something van which had a 350 Chevy engine in it (a big ass engine) and we had the times of our lives... drove over mailboxes, did some nice lawn jobs etc... u get the point. One day my friend dropped the tranny on it and the car was stuck in reverse, so all we could do was drive backwards. Well, thast what we did, we drove it to my friends house, like 3miles away, backwards. Its the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life, watching a big van drive backwards down a major intersection.

ROFL, well last year, me and my Sister were walking to Train Station down at Melbourne and we saw old Volvo was selling at just $ 100, I thought I could buy it, but she'd say forget it, look at the window and I found some grass and some animals there, euuuwwww.

Well here's the webster definition of a car if it helps:

1 : a vehicle moving on wheels: as a archaic : CARRIAGE, CHARIOT b : a vehicle designed to move on rails (as of a railroad) c : AUTOMOBILE

2 : the passenger compartment of an elevator

3 : the part of an airship or balloon that carries the passengers and cargo

So what you really only need to do is attach four disks to a piece of wood, and then you've got a designer car :D

hahahahahah (Y) btw you can buy a golf cart for 100$ or less used and old

Or why don't you hire one from a car-hiring business in your area. That way, you will have a good car for as much as you pay for a crappy old car that when you finish and when it does not run anymore, would be sitting in your yard?

the bet was made pretty air tight... (damn it) and the car has to run... it has to move...

my dads Range gettin stolen is not a really big deal though... i mean they have a key to the car... they borrow it from time to time... lol... same thing happend to my old car... they used to take it at like 2 am and park it in the airport... (45-1hour away) and then i would have to go get it... it was a pain... but i would get back at them... laxative is no fun... now they know :p

i looked around... i saw a nice 65 mustang that ran for about 105... so i am thinking about that... we shall see :) :D

the idea for the golf cart it pretty cool... but it has to be a car... so... i might just get a golf cart for the fun of it :p

Junk yards are the best place to go for kick @$$ old cars. Why dont u just build a car for old parts that you get for $100? I dunno im just throwing ideas around :p

oh and if anyone could help me find a nice and cheap golf cart... that would be great! :D :p that would be for my personal use :D :)

my dads Range gettin stolen is not a really big deal though... i mean they have a key to the car... they borrow it from time to time... lol... same thing happend to my old car... they used to take it at like 2 am and park it in the airport... (45-1hour away) and then i would have to go get it... it was a pain... but i would get back at them... laxative is no fun... now they know :p

im confused by this...please explain this...

im confused by this...please explain this...

nothing much to explain... they have/had a key to my car, my dads range and escalade, and my moms car; they stole the keys from the house and we all are to lazy to get them back... :p They steal our cars from time to time... because they have a key... and when i had my car (totaled) they used to drive it to the airport and park it there... come home and give me the ticket... usualy i would have to go and get it w/ some other friends... but sometimes i have to take the taxi... to get back at them, i have done a lot of stuff, like used laxative. That will make your life hell for a good day or two. Its mean, i know, but so is parking my car at an airport 45mins away :p

anything else? :p

KrypToniK: yes i do live in Sweetwater... i am not rich... my parents are... i have to earn what i get, and i do go to Clements... Yes its a gay school... i want it to burn!

BURN CLEMENTS BURN!!

btw... what grade are you in? I am Senior now... :)

**** I HAVE 2 MANUAL PONTIAC FIERO'S PARKED IN MY DRIVE WAY, I HAVEN'T STARTED IT OR DRIVEN IT SINCE OH MAN....8 YRS NOW..HEHE IF U CAN GET IT STARTED U R WELLCOME TO JUST TAKE IT, THE LAST TIME I USED IT IT WAS WORKING FINE BUT I HAVEN'T STARTED IT FOR 8 YRS NOW..AND THERE IS SPIDERS IN IT SO IT'S ALL U, ONE IS A FORMULA THE 6 CYLINDER EDITION AND THE OTHER ONE IS A 4, BOTH HAVE BODY KITS ON THEM...AND SOME BODY DAMAGE...AND SO DIRY...HAHA...!! U WANT IT? TAKE IT MAN!