Opera Next - Anyone else using it?

So basically, you like using half baked, dumbed down, uncustomisable junk that is totally unsuitable for desktops.

No, but I love trolls.

Anyway it was crashy and spotty on performance so I went back to Chrome.

Opera Next is still very much a preview release. They have many major features not implemented, although I must say that Opera is doing a so-so job in informing this. The first time I saw their forthcoming return of a Linux version was for example in a blog post comment reply...

So basically, you like using half baked, dumbed down, uncustomisable junk that is totally unsuitable for desktops.

its in alpha form, jeez, can you form any more of a stupid opinion? Get informed huh, really do yourself a favour.

No, but I love trolls.

Anyway it was crashy and spotty on performance so I went back to Chrome.

Which confirms that you do like using uncustomisable browsers too dumbed down to be suitable for desktop use.

its in alpha form, jeez, can you form any more of a stupid opinion? Get informed huh, really do yourself a favour.

I am well aware it's in an incomplete pre-beta form at the moment. I was merely commenting that someone prefers a half

baked dumbed down browser to one that is full featured and customisable. No-one with any common sense could ever

prefer the way the new Chromium based version of Opera is currently setup compared with the classic Opera.

Even if the new Opera is an incomplete pre-beta form, they still released it as though it's a complete finalised product.

Nowhere on Opera's website do they give any impression that Opera 15 is really an incomplete, pre-beta product.

I am well aware it's in an incomplete pre-beta form at the moment. I was merely commenting that someone prefers a half

baked dumbed down browser to one that is full featured and customisable. No-one with any common sense could ever

prefer the way the new Chromium based version of Opera is currently setup compared with the classic Opera.

Even if the new Opera is an incomplete pre-beta form, they still released it as though it's a complete finalised product.

Nowhere on Opera's website do they give any impression that Opera 15 is really an incomplete, pre-beta product.

oh my word, nevermind, seems neowin is troll heaven deluxe these days  :/  It's obviously been released for avid testers and the public to provide bug reports, not general usage or a complete product, don't know how you jumped the gun on that one, seems rather obvious....... 

It's not really jumping the gun when you go to Opera.com and the download button is for the new v15 (webkit/blink) version. They are actually considering this a production release.

oh my word, nevermind, seems neowin is troll heaven deluxe these days

It's obviously been released for avid testers and the public to provide bug reports, not general usage or a complete product

Wrong. Opera have released the new v15 browser as a though it's a complete finalised product, even though it's far from it.

The download button on the main page at Opera.com does not say it's a beta or alpha, and nowhere in the description on

the download page does it say that it's for testing purposes and bug reporting only.

Do a little research, like actually looking at Opera's homepage and download page, before resulting to personal attacks.

Which confirms that you do like using uncustomisable browsers too dumbed down to be suitable for desktop use.

That's funny, since desktops are all I use.