Chris Diamantopoulos heading to 'Episodes'

chris-diamantopoulos-heading-to-episodes.jpg

The last time we saw actor Chris Diamantopoulos, he was trying to break up America's most beloved married paper sales people. His documentary filmmaker Brian had the hots for Pam on The Office, but luckily NBC did not ruin everyone's memory of Jim and Pam by having her do something that could never be forgotten.

Diamantopoulos, who also played Moe Howard in the recent Three Stooges movie, is now taking his act to Showtime, where he has landed a season-long story arc on Matt LeBlanc's series Episodes.

Chris will play Castor Soto, the new head of the network which airs Puck, the show within a show on Episodes. Soto will be replacing Merc (John Pankow), the previous studio head who was cast aside in the second season's final episode.

Episodes was renewed in September by Showtime and the third season is expected to premiere in early 2014.

Diamantopoulos has also appeared on Arrested Development, Up All Night and has provided voices for American Dad.

Good for him. I like him as an actor and thought he was one of the bright spots in the Stooges film. I am not really sure how great of an actor he is, but he reminds me of Jon Hamm - not just lookswise. Can he be as successful? Maybe this run on Episodes can help us answer that question.

http://www.tvrage.com/news/7035/chris-diamantopoulos-heading-to-episodes