Arrow (Season 2)

So much for the whole "hidden identity" aspect of this show, just let everyone know.  

Yeah, seriously. It's like, the only people who don't know now are the SCPD, his mother, and his sister. Hell, even the US government knows, apparently.

On another note, is anyone else just flat-out annoyed with Black Canary? God I hate her stupid face.

So much for the whole "hidden identity" aspect of this show, just let everyone know.

Well tbf it's Slade he wants to ruin Oliver so why not tell people he holds dear about his secret

Well tbf it's Slade he wants to ruin Oliver so why not tell people he holds dear about his secret

I get that, but at the same time with who he just told, and this being the CW, here comes the teen drama we could've lived without.

I get that, but at the same time with who he just told, and this being the CW, here comes the teen drama we could've lived without.

Yeah but then who's going to want to believe a drunk :p Laurel just needs to die really her character is stale and boring now

On another note, is anyone else just flat-out annoyed with Black Canary? God I hate her stupid face.

Not really ._. but mostly because something to look at who isn't Felicity.

Or did you really just mean Canary and not Sara in general?

Not really ._. but mostly because something to look at who isn't Felicity.

Or did you really just mean Canary and not Sara in general?

I mean the actress. I don't know what it is about her, I just don't like her.

Yeah but then who's going to want to believe a drunk :p Laurel just needs to die really her character is stale and boring now

Haha, I wouldn't go that far but I expect the whole Laurel  and Sara and Oliver triangle bit heating up later on.

2x18 aka "Deathstroke" had a "season finale" feel to it. They packed quite a bit into it and I wonder if they did it because at the time it was not know whether season 3 renewal would come through. Now they may end up stretching it out over the next 5 episodes and then try to end on a cliff-hanger. They better do this well.

Description For Season 2 Episode 21 ?City of Blood?

After Slade (Manu Bennett) threatens to take everything Oliver (Stephen Amell) loves away, Oliver decides the fastest way to stop further bloodshed is to surrender to his enemy. Knowing that surrender will surely lead to Oliver?s death, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) go to extreme measures to keep Oliver from confronting Slade. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) considers leaving town, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) resumes her crusade against Sebastian Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). Finally, Slade unleashes his assault on Starling City. Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Holly Harold (#221).

I looked up it. Looks like

Green Latern might be coming to the show

No need to throw a spoiler on that :p Ferris Air is where Hal Jordan works, and the quote is key to being a Green Lantern.