dead.cell

New Trailer:

And for those that missed the last:

-----

Reviews:

Screenshots:

rowdownboyjpg-95874a_160w.jpgrowbumpingheadsjpg-95874b_160w.jpgrowgiveusakissjpg-95874c_160w.jpg
rowlondonburningjpg-dcfb61_160w.jpgrowmoontunnel01jpg-95874d_160w.jpgrowonesmallstepjpg-dcfb62_160w.jpg
rowrisejpg-dcfb63_160w.jpgrowsewersjpg-95874e_160w.jpgwolfenstein-the-new-orders01jpg-8836dd_1
wolfenstein-the-new-orders02jpg-8836de_1wolfenstein-the-new-orders03jpg-e94a6e_1rowhungrypng-50e7db_160w.png

Videos:

Announcement Trailer

Edited by Andrew G.
  • Like 1
qdave

Epic Trailer! Just hope that the game is just as good.

ccoltmanm

I want this to be a movie!

• Like 1
Buttus

so far, looks like a sure buy! i want to see more gameplay video tho

PsYcHoKiLLa

Where's the occult stuff? That's what I loved about the 2nd (and best) game.

+warwagon

WOW those in game graphics are amazing

/s

• Like 1
+Anarkii

I want this to be a movie!

After seeing the live action stuff, I agree! That would make a pretty epic movie!

wickedlester

Can't wait to play this.

Dotdot

The last Wolfy was a good game if a little bit of a cult classic. So im eager to see how this is turns out. Loving the art style!

ACTIONpack

They are ready did. Its call the watchmen.

• 8 months later...
Andrew

New video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RZ__mnyx9Y

Think I am going to put the wife in a pleasent mood when I tell her I have pre ordered another game... Wolf always suckers me in.

Ditto, well, not the abomination released in 2009. But the period between W:ET and Halo 2 release is a blur for me :rofl:

Not letting myself get hyped over this though. Not after the last one (N) Plus Splash Damage isn't involved :(

Edit: trailer was pretty good. Looks like they're borrowing Homefront's story mixing it with Inglourious Basterds humour and old nazi supernatural myths. Not a bad cocktail :D

Pusska In Boots

Ditto, well, not the abomination released in 2009. But the period between W:ET and Halo 2 release is a blur for me :rofl:

Not letting myself get hyped over this though. Not after the last one (N) Plus Splash Damage isn't involved :(

Loved W:ET. Sometimes still play it now and its good to see it still has a good amount of players on it. Didn't mind the 2009 version, although saying that it took me 3 attempts to complete starting from PC and finally ending it on the PS3.

DeltaXray

Those graphics are looking decidedly last gen :/ added to the descriptions making it sound like a pretty generic shooter I may give it a miss until it is in the bargain bin.

Yusuf M.

They should have used something other than id Tech 5. After Rage, I vowed never to play a game using that engine. It's awful. This game looks kinda interesting too so that's a shame. I imagine it would have looked a lot better with CryEngine.

MorganX

The only negative that keeps sticking out when I see gameplay is the really low skin textures on  your hands. Really poor quality that just catches the eye.

Andrew

The only negative that keeps sticking out when I see gameplay is the really low skin textures on  your hands. Really poor quality that just catches the eye.

Agreed but I'd go a step further and say it's all of the textures. It really doesn't look like it's using id Tech 5 to the fullest. A huge gap between it and Rage IMO.

Still, the gameplay looks a lot better than 2009's game (Y) I don't think it'll be a huge hit for FPS, but hopefully breathes some life back into the IP for more installments :yes:

• Like 1
Pusska In Boots

I agree, it still looks pretty good but I would have like to have seen some higher textures just to give it a bit more beef around it.

Looks great to play though saying that and really cannot wait to start playing the castle levels again. Seems a lot more like RTCW which is really good. It just had that vibe about it. 

neoadorable

this looks fine to me, the shooting in Rage was very good so if this is similar we're in for a nice treat. Pre-ordered on PS4 and looking forward to it, seems like the sense of humor and wackiness are intact. Now to finish Nazi Zombie Army 2 before Wolfie comes out...man I do feel bad for German gamers sometimes :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Andrew

Wolfenstein: The New Order - On a Train to Berlin - Gameplay

• Like 1
MorganX

Don't know about the music but the rest was fantastic. They captured the insane sadism, masochism, and sexual perversion of the Nazi's and the terror of defying them in a creative and understated way. The photo game was fantastic. Sums up the Nazi regime and why to this day we enjoy fighting them. The textures on the hands didn't looks so bad here. Great trailer, definitely makes me want to buy it. Hopefully the final textures are acceptable.

Andrew

Don't know about the music but the rest was fantastic. They captured the insane sadism, masochism, and sexual perversion of the Nazi's and the terror of defying them in a creative and understated way. The photo game was fantastic. Sums up the Nazi regime and why to this day we enjoy fighting them. The textures on the hands didn't looks so bad here. Great trailer, definitely makes me want to buy it. Hopefully the final textures are acceptable.

The style and music from the intro made me think they're going for a Tarantino vibe. I'm not sure it carries over into the game, so far it doesn't seem to.

Loved the coffee physics :laugh:

• Like 1
DeltaXray

Wowsers. The last gen graphics put me off a bit at first but I was riveted. They created an atmosphere you could cut with a knife .

If this is indicitave of the rest of the game I am definitely interested.

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By indospot
      The Xbox May 2021 Update is now available with better Quick Resume and passthrough audio
      by João Carrasqueira

Microsoft is back at it with another monthly update for the Xbox family of consoles, and as usual, this one brings some notable improvements that should make your experience that much better. These updates are available for both the Xbox One and the recently-launched Xbox Series X|S, and there's also some updates related to Xbox apps on other devices.

First off, one of the more notable improvements is in Quick Resume, which is a feature only available on the Xbox Series X|S. This feature lets users quickly jump between different games without having them load all over again, and Microsoft says this update makes the feature more reliable and faster. What's more, games that support Quick Resume will have a new tag next to them to make them easier to identify, and there's also a new group in your games library that lists all the game currently stored in Quick Resume so you can launch them more quickly.

Next is support for passthrough audio for media apps such as Disney+, Apple TV, Plex, and Vudu. This setting allows audio decoding to bypass the console and head straight into your HDMI-connected speakers for better audio quality. You can enable audio passthrough in the Xbox console's sound settings, and the guide will show an indicator when you use an app that supports passthrough audio if the feature is enabled.

Another update has to do with parental controls, and it allows children to request access to multiplayer games on a per-title basis. The Xbox Family Settings app allows parents to disable multiplayer features altogether, but now parents can enable it for specific games if they deem them more appropriate. Other smaller updates include a new dynamic background called Motes, and for Xbox Game Pass users, the spotlight section of the Game Pass hub will now automatically play trailers for games when you focus on them, without having to open the game's page.

Aside from console-specific features, Microsoft also announced today that the Xbox app for Android and iOS can now notify users when their friends are online, The achievements page has been updated with new game stats such as time played, and finally, the performance and reliability of sending messages in the Xbox app has been improved.

Finally, Microsoft also announced today that the Xbox One SmartGlass app for PC will be discontinued in June, meaning you won't be able to download it and no new updates are planned. Microsoft recommends using the Xbox app for messaging friends and managing Game Pass downloads.

There are some known issues in this update, which you can find below:

The update should now be available to download, and you can either get it right now or wait for it to install by itself. Microsoft releases new updates with notable improvements every month, and it's worth keeping an eye out for them.

• By Asher Madan
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Batman, Halo, Mafia, and more
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for a weekly Deals with Gold sale. This week, games from the Halo, Mafia, and other franchises are available for substantially less. Below, you'll find the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. The deals and games marked with an asterisk are only valid for Xbox Live Gold members, so you'll need an active paid subscription for the additional discount.

Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
      Xbox 360
      Many of the games are also backward compatible so you can play them on your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you buy any up? Let us know in the comments below.

• By Copernic
      Universal Media Server 10.5.0
      by Razvan Serea

Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. UMS was started by SubJunk, an official developer of PMS, in order to ensure greater stability and file-compatibility. The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. It is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, AviSynth, MediaInfo and more, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats. Because it is written in Java, Universal Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

To see a comparison of popular media servers, click here.

Universal Media Server 10.5.0 changelog:

General:

Added new option to mark a fully played video after moving it to a new folder Implemented external API to allow users to perform actions on their UMS instance from an authorized external source, please see docs at https://support.universalmediaserver.com/books/configuration/page/external-api (thanks, ikrahne!) Fixed TV series metadata not saving for some series Improved episode detection from filenames Optimized network use and handling of unimplemented UPnP actions for some renderers Fixed audio cover art extraction (thanks, ik666!) Fixed database upgrade for some users Fixed recognition of some renderers Renderers:

Improved support for H.264 on Panasonic VT60 Dependencies:

Bump checkstyle from 8.41 to 8.42 Bump com.sun.xml.bind-version from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 Bump commons-lang3 from 3.11 to 3.12.0 Bump icu4j from 68.2 to 69.1 Bump JRE from 15 to 8u292 Bump maven-project-info-reports-plugin from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 Bump MediaInfo from 20.09 to 21.03 Bump metadata-extractor from 2.15.0 to 2.16.0 Bump spotbugs-maven-plugin from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3 Bump twelvemonkeys-imageio-version from 3.6.4 to 3.7.0 Translation updates via Crowdin:

Danish (99%) (thanks, NCAA and GurliGebis!) Finnish (99%) (thanks, Esko Gardner!) French (100%) (thanks, Archaos!) Italian (98%) (thanks, tiwi90!) Korean (99%) (thanks, VenusGirl!) Polish (100%) (thanks, Karol Szastok!) Portuguese (99%) (thanks, mariopinto!) Portuguese (Brazilian) (96%) (thanks, Mauro.A!) Serbian (97%) (thanks, Slobodan Simić (Слободан Симић)!) Spanish (100%) (thanks, Gerardo Ruiz, fafranco82, Eduardo Martin, and manuel fernandez!) Turkish (100%) (thanks, Burak Yavuz!) Ukrainian (17%) (thanks, Paul Furlet!) Download: Universal Media Server 10.5.0 | 153.0 MB (Open Source)
      Download: Other operating systems
      View: Universal Media Server Website

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware

• By indospot
      Minecraft Dungeons gets cross-platform cloud saves, but you have to sync manually
      by João Carrasqueira

Mojang Studios' Minecraft dungeon-crawler spin-off Minecraft Dungeons was launched almost one year ago on all major platforms at the time, but it was oddly missing the ability to carry your save data across different devices if you chose to buy the game on more than one console. Now, the developers have announced that the feature is available as part of today's update for the game, version 1.8.8.0.

Cloud saves will allow players to sync their Heroes to the cloud, which they can then use to play on another console. However, the process isn't as automatic or fluid as some might hope. The game's Hero Select screen will have a new option that allows you to upload a specific Hero to the cloud, as well as download them to your console if you've already uploaded one. You have to do this manually every time you switch platforms, and there's a limit of 20 heroes that can be saved on the cloud at any given time.

Additionally, it's worth noting that DLC purchases don't carry over from platform to platform, so if you have equipped items from a specific DLC pack, they will be removed from your Hero when you load it up on a platform where you haven't bought the DLC. You also can't play on DLC maps unless you buy them on the platform you want to play on.

There have been four DLC packs released since the game's launch, so to be unable to carry over those purchases across platforms is likely going to be a problem for many players, and it takes away a significant portion of the impact of cloud saves. Regardless, if you happen to have bought the game and its DLC packs across more than one platform, this may be good news for you. Earlier this year, Mojang announced that over 10 million people had bought Minecraft Dungeons, so there's a solid fanbase that might have use for the feature.

Aside from that, today's patch includes a number of fixes and tweaks, including multiple crashes that have been addressed and a handful of other issues. The game is also now available in Chinese Traditional and Simplified variants across all platforms.

• By Asher Madan
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Borderlands 3, Control, and more
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for a weekly Deals with Gold sale. This week, games like Borderlands 3, Control, and more are available for substantially less. The Spring Add-On Sale is also going on this week. Below, you'll find Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. The deals and games marked with an asterisk are only valid for Xbox Live Gold members, so you'll need an active paid subscription for the additional discount.

Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
      Xbox 360
      Some of the games are also backward compatible so you can play them on your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One. Unfortunately, there isn't much more going on if you still only own an Xbox 360.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you buy any up? Let us know in the comments below.