dead.cell

New Trailer:

And for those that missed the last:

-----

Reviews:

Screenshots:

rowdownboyjpg-95874a_160w.jpgrowbumpingheadsjpg-95874b_160w.jpgrowgiveusakissjpg-95874c_160w.jpg
rowlondonburningjpg-dcfb61_160w.jpgrowmoontunnel01jpg-95874d_160w.jpgrowonesmallstepjpg-dcfb62_160w.jpg
rowrisejpg-dcfb63_160w.jpgrowsewersjpg-95874e_160w.jpgwolfenstein-the-new-orders01jpg-8836dd_1
wolfenstein-the-new-orders02jpg-8836de_1wolfenstein-the-new-orders03jpg-e94a6e_1rowhungrypng-50e7db_160w.png

Videos:

Announcement Trailer

Edited by Andrew G.
  • Like 1
qdave

Epic Trailer! Just hope that the game is just as good.

ccoltmanm

I want this to be a movie!

• Like 1
Buttus

so far, looks like a sure buy! i want to see more gameplay video tho

PsYcHoKiLLa

Where's the occult stuff? That's what I loved about the 2nd (and best) game.

+warwagon

WOW those in game graphics are amazing

/s

• Like 1
+Anarkii

I want this to be a movie!

After seeing the live action stuff, I agree! That would make a pretty epic movie!

wickedlester

Can't wait to play this.

Dotdot

The last Wolfy was a good game if a little bit of a cult classic. So im eager to see how this is turns out. Loving the art style!

ACTIONpack

They are ready did. Its call the watchmen.

• 8 months later...
Andrew

New video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RZ__mnyx9Y

Think I am going to put the wife in a pleasent mood when I tell her I have pre ordered another game... Wolf always suckers me in.

Ditto, well, not the abomination released in 2009. But the period between W:ET and Halo 2 release is a blur for me :rofl:

Not letting myself get hyped over this though. Not after the last one (N) Plus Splash Damage isn't involved :(

Edit: trailer was pretty good. Looks like they're borrowing Homefront's story mixing it with Inglourious Basterds humour and old nazi supernatural myths. Not a bad cocktail :D

Pusska In Boots

Ditto, well, not the abomination released in 2009. But the period between W:ET and Halo 2 release is a blur for me :rofl:

Not letting myself get hyped over this though. Not after the last one (N) Plus Splash Damage isn't involved :(

Loved W:ET. Sometimes still play it now and its good to see it still has a good amount of players on it. Didn't mind the 2009 version, although saying that it took me 3 attempts to complete starting from PC and finally ending it on the PS3.

DeltaXray

Those graphics are looking decidedly last gen :/ added to the descriptions making it sound like a pretty generic shooter I may give it a miss until it is in the bargain bin.

Yusuf M.

They should have used something other than id Tech 5. After Rage, I vowed never to play a game using that engine. It's awful. This game looks kinda interesting too so that's a shame. I imagine it would have looked a lot better with CryEngine.

MorganX

The only negative that keeps sticking out when I see gameplay is the really low skin textures on  your hands. Really poor quality that just catches the eye.

Andrew

The only negative that keeps sticking out when I see gameplay is the really low skin textures on  your hands. Really poor quality that just catches the eye.

Agreed but I'd go a step further and say it's all of the textures. It really doesn't look like it's using id Tech 5 to the fullest. A huge gap between it and Rage IMO.

Still, the gameplay looks a lot better than 2009's game (Y) I don't think it'll be a huge hit for FPS, but hopefully breathes some life back into the IP for more installments :yes:

• Like 1
Pusska In Boots

I agree, it still looks pretty good but I would have like to have seen some higher textures just to give it a bit more beef around it.

Looks great to play though saying that and really cannot wait to start playing the castle levels again. Seems a lot more like RTCW which is really good. It just had that vibe about it. 

neoadorable

this looks fine to me, the shooting in Rage was very good so if this is similar we're in for a nice treat. Pre-ordered on PS4 and looking forward to it, seems like the sense of humor and wackiness are intact. Now to finish Nazi Zombie Army 2 before Wolfie comes out...man I do feel bad for German gamers sometimes :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Andrew

Wolfenstein: The New Order - On a Train to Berlin - Gameplay

• Like 1
MorganX

Don't know about the music but the rest was fantastic. They captured the insane sadism, masochism, and sexual perversion of the Nazi's and the terror of defying them in a creative and understated way. The photo game was fantastic. Sums up the Nazi regime and why to this day we enjoy fighting them. The textures on the hands didn't looks so bad here. Great trailer, definitely makes me want to buy it. Hopefully the final textures are acceptable.

Andrew

Don't know about the music but the rest was fantastic. They captured the insane sadism, masochism, and sexual perversion of the Nazi's and the terror of defying them in a creative and understated way. The photo game was fantastic. Sums up the Nazi regime and why to this day we enjoy fighting them. The textures on the hands didn't looks so bad here. Great trailer, definitely makes me want to buy it. Hopefully the final textures are acceptable.

The style and music from the intro made me think they're going for a Tarantino vibe. I'm not sure it carries over into the game, so far it doesn't seem to.

Loved the coffee physics :laugh:

• Like 1
DeltaXray

Wowsers. The last gen graphics put me off a bit at first but I was riveted. They created an atmosphere you could cut with a knife .

If this is indicitave of the rest of the game I am definitely interested.

• Like 1