Supernatural (Season 9)

I wouldn't believe it if someone told me they used Lordikim's song (Stay Up) in a preview for Supernatural. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin

! :(

I was really surprised by that. It caught me off guard. I thought maybe he'd only be

knocked out

Oh man, now what? I didn't expect that to happen. They really like making things as hard as they can with each story arc.

To be fair i'm not too impressed with that twist with Sam/Ezekiel

Gadriel is a bit of a big character to put in the show as well

Gadriel is a bit of a big character to put in the show as well

Is he, I can't keep up with all the names. :p

Wait what?! Where did I miss the part of him being a big character?

Mythology on Wiki tells me he is quite important upstairs lol

• 1 month later...

They dealt with the possession of Sam rather quickly.

well it may sound  like it happened fast but  it didnt  sure  we had 8 episodes  and then possession was over  but in the shows reality it has been months and months  not days or weeks  tho we dont know how long but i assume months  . so while for  us yes it was fast but you need to  note  we have 23 episodes  to deal with and so there is  the story progression that has to take place  and i feel 8 episodes  is plenty for them to well do this  then move on to the next faze as they have of what happens after the  Sam possession  

well it may sound  like it happened fast but  it didnt  sure  we had 8 episodes  and then possession was over  but in the shows reality it has been months and months  not days or weeks  tho we dont know how long but i assume months  . so while for  us yes it was fast but you need to  note  we have 23 episodes  to deal with and so there is  the story progression that has to take place  and i feel 8 episodes  is plenty for them to well do this  then move on to the next faze as they have of what happens after the  Sam possession  

Not what I meant in the slightest, Gadriel killed Kevin and took over, the next episode Crowley chases him out of Sam's body. That in my eyes is dealt with extremely quickly.

But yeah I thoroughly enjoyed tonights episode with Cain and Crowley. I wonder what the side effects are going to be fore Dean.

I would willingly watch Dean and Crowley in a series! Comic gold!

we need like a 4 part  episode arc next season where  for some reason Crowley loses his memories  but instead only remeber Sam and dean and the hunters  and thus so he think he is a Hunter like them  and  well he ends  up some how  going on the Hunt with Sam and Dean  now  course  S&D  are  wondering WTF is  up with all this  what happened to crowley    cause at the same time this is happening to Hunters as well  and  and other Demons  somthing is causing memory loss only to Hunters and Daemons   and it is  nothing like dementia  or anything  but something worse . 

Maby we Find  out  that this  is a spell that was Cast but one that was never meant to do this but has Side effects  this Spell that someone cast was  to  help  Restore memories  and course it does  but only a small portion of the time does it ever work right  Think of this Spell as a  Prototype  Spell  never really homed  in never  finished .