Supernatural (Season 9)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in agreement on that. I think it was previously established that you couldn't be un-demonized, yet you know they're going to throw in some unexpected solution by the mid season finale. The only solution I would be somewhat okay with is God (Chuck) returning and changing him, though they've always seem to have downplayed the limit of God's power, so maybe some kind of uber ancient artifact like the jawbone and blood of a unicorn, then burned in the fires of hell and cooled by the pools of heaven. The point is that I don't see them going 20+ episodes with Demon Dean, at least not in opposition to Sam.

I'm in agreement on that. I think it was previously established that you couldn't be un-demonized, yet you know they're going to throw in some unexpected solution by the mid season finale. The only solution I would be somewhat okay with is God (Chuck) returning and changing him, though they've always seem to have downplayed the limit of God's power, so maybe some kind of uber ancient artifact like the jawbone and blood of a unicorn, then burned in the fires of hell and cooled by the pools of heaven. The point is that I don't see them going 20+ episodes with Demon Dean, at least not in opposition to Sam.

Someone on TV.com said it perfect

1) End of Season 7 - Dead goes in Purgatory, then returns back in the FREAKING FIRST EPISODE

2) End of Season 6 - Leviathan comes into Castiel's body, then are getting free in the FREAKING FIRST EPISODE.

3) End of Season 5 - Sam goes to Hell, then returns back inthe the FREAKING FIRST EPISODE.

Statistically, i expect Dean to STOP being a Demon by the FREAKING FIRST EPISODE.

I am pretty sure there was an episode where a demon changed back. It was some chick I cant think of the episode off hand right now. I think that's the angle they going to play in this. But seriously though after the whole angel thing who else is there left to fight? Unless they going to do some mass spell or thing that destroys all the bad stuff that's left at the same time?

Heck, Sam got out of the cage in the season 5 finale, didn't even have to wait for season 6.

I thought the very end of season 5 was him strung up in hell.

I thought the very end of season 5 was him strung up in hell.

That was Dean at the end of season four.