Who smokes tobacco? Why even bring that up randomly? It's a bad idea to make any assumptions on here. Assumptions make an ass out of u and me. Of course, maybe you smoke it and I would suggest you stop. It's not good for you. This time read what people wrote because you clearly don't know what anyone here is saying. The thing we are complaining about is its not real. It isn't physically possible to do what he is claiming is happening now with what is available now. That is a scientific fact. Try staying on topic. Nobody talked about real problems like health issues or civil liberties and rights. He is talking about something fake and the science says its fake. Nobody said anything about tobacco.

I don't know who smokes tobacco on here, do you? It's none of my business. You're name is "I Like Tobacco" though. I'm just saying look at that rapper Milo or Kid Wizard's music I posted earlier. It sounds like he's on the Remote Neural Monitoring. He didn't say it directly though. If anything it's a connection to something greater than himself so it's spiritual, and practicing religious freedom is in the First Amendment.

In one of his lines he said, "Had over a few thousand dreams, that's cruel." He's making music fighting for his civil liberties, while he may be on it dreaming at night.

I mean for thousands of years people have been having dreams. Maybe we've finally figured out how to tap into that frequency. That plus CGI, that's science.

ILikeTobacco likes being named that specifically so he can disregard people that assume he actually does. I mean, logically, you shouldn't assume someone likes something when they say they like it, that makes you look stupid, Although he may be correct in saying it has nothing to do with this topic. Personally I think smoking and this thread are quite similar, since smoking is stupid.

I don't know who smokes tobacco on here, do you? It's none of my business. You're name is "I Like Tobacco" though. I'm just saying look at that rapper Milo or Kid Wizard's music I posted earlier. It sounds like he's on the Remote Neural Monitoring. He didn't say it directly though. If anything it's a connection to something greater than himself so it's spiritual, and practicing religious freedom is in the First Amendment.

In one of his lines he said, "Had over a few thousand dreams, that's cruel." He's making music fighting for his civil liberties, while he may be on it dreaming at night.

I mean for thousands of years people have been having dreams. Maybe we've finally figured out how to tap into that frequency. That plus CGI, that's science.

There is no frequency. Every brain is programmed different. There is no single unifying algorithm that we all share. While we all have thoughts on the same "frequency," it is all basically encrypted and every single brain has its own way of encoding and decoding it. In order for it to work on even a single person, you would have to sit them down, tell them to think about a word such as dog. You would record the brain activity. Tell them to think about it again. Compare the common parts, and keep doing that over and over until you get a fairly good wave pattern for the word dog. Now you know when the person is thinking dog...and that's it. No other thoughts, no other words. Just dog. It would take more computer power that exists on the planet to do what he is claiming is happening now and he was claiming this has been happening for decades. Those are irrefutable facts which he keeps ignoring.

I figured your name was something retarded like mary kay wizard or something stupid like that. Didn't say it because it has nothing to do with the subject we are talking about just like you bringing up tobacco.

ILikeTobacco likes being named that specifically so he can disregard people that assume he actually does. I mean, logically, you shouldn't assume someone likes something when they say they like it, that makes you look stupid, Although he may be correct in saying it has nothing to do with this topic. Personally I think smoking and this thread are quite similar, since smoking is stupid.

Except I never said that I like tobacco? Can you quote me saying it or is the screen name all you got. Do you also assume that every time you run into someone named Clayton that he is from a town called Clay? This isn't like the old days where names actually had something to do with the person it identified. It is nothing more than a way to ID you. Shouldn't make assumptions based on it. This is 2013. I would have hoped people moved on from such ridiculous things.

Except I never said that I like tobacco? Can you quote me saying it or is the screen name all you got.

No, you may not have ever said it, but you sure did type it - and everyone knows, if you type something, it must be true.

Heck, I'm a big piece of skin. See, it's all true.

• Like 1

Do you also assume that every time you run into someone named Clayton that he is from a town called Clay? 

No, but if his name were ImFromClayTown I'd assume he's from a town called Clay. That's an educated assumption, conversely if someone asked me which town ImFromClayTown lived in I think it'd look pretty stupid to not assume 'Clay'.

Your analogy is broken and your logic is backwards.

No, but if his name were ImFromClayTown I'd assume he's from a town called Clay. That's an educated assumption, conversely if someone asked me which town ImFromClayTown lived in I think it'd look pretty stupid to not assume 'Clay'.

Your analogy is broken and your logic is backwards.

You most fall pray to a lot of Nigerian princes. I mean, they stay there are Nigerian princes. Must be true since they "sign" there emails with that. You can make an educated assumption that it is true according to your stellar logic. :rolleyes:

You most fall pray to a lot of Nigerian princes. I mean, they stay there are Nigerian princes. Must be true since they "sign" there emails with that. You can make an educated assumption that it is true according to your stellar logic. :rolleyes:

Yes a "Nigerian Prince" scam is exactly the same as me assuming you like Tobacco. :huh:

Why do you have issue with this?

You routinely complain that people bring this up but do nothing about it. Get over it. It's a fair assumption to make. To assume otherwise is stupid. If you are tired of hearing it, CHANGE your username. Otherwise stop starting controversies over something you could so easily fix.

There is no frequency. Every brain is programmed different. There is no single unifying algorithm that we all share. While we all have thoughts on the same "frequency," it is all basically encrypted and every single brain has its own way of encoding and decoding it. In order for it to work on even a single person, you would have to sit them down, tell them to think about a word such as dog. You would record the brain activity. Tell them to think about it again. Compare the common parts, and keep doing that over and over until you get a fairly good wave pattern for the word dog. Now you know when the person is thinking dog...and that's it. No other thoughts, no other words. Just dog. It would take more computer power that exists on the planet to do what he is claiming is happening now and he was claiming this has been happening for decades. Those are irrefutable facts which he keeps ignoring.

I figured your name was something retarded like mary kay wizard or something stupid like that. Didn't say it because it has nothing to do with the subject we are talking about just like you bringing up tobacco.

Yeah, you're right not to assume things about people though. I just related tobacco smoking to being with something that's always there with you, like many articles about RNM say it is. There are a lot of articles about it online; you just have to do the research. This is a forum.

Everything has an algorithm that it lives in, whether it's the air animals breathe, the water a fish lives in, or the space a satellite orbits in. I would think, if everyone's thought patterns are different, you would probably have to have that single connection between that brain's thought code data protocol, and a star of some type. When it comes to data storage it has multiplied incredibly fast over the past decade. The new NSA facility out west has a lot of power to do that, store data supposedly. Anyways an encryption to prevent you from having dreams at night would be an interesting innovation someday though. A lot of people have nightmares they don't want, and if you could skip those the world would probably be a little happier in the morning. I know I'd appreciate not having the occasional dream I don't like. A lot of dreams at night can give you head aches during the day.

Yes a "Nigerian Prince" scam is exactly the same as me assuming you like Tobacco. :huh:

Why do you have issue with this?

You routinely complain that people bring this up but do nothing about it. Get over it. It's a fair assumption to make. To assume otherwise is stupid. If you are tired of hearing it, CHANGE your username. Otherwise stop starting controversies over something you could so easily fix.

Who ever said I was tired of it or complaining? I am just pointing out that making an type of assumption is in no way productive, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic.

Yeah, you're right not to assume things about people though. I just related tobacco smoking to being with something that's always there with you, like many articles about RNM say it is. There are a lot of articles about it online; you just have to do the research. This is a forum.

Everything has an algorithm that it lives in, whether it's the air animals breathe, the water a fish lives in, or the space a satellite orbits in. I would think, if everyone's thought patterns are different, you would probably have to have that single connection between that brain's thought code data protocol, and a star of some type. When it comes to data storage it has multiplied incredibly fast over the past decade. The new NSA facility out west has a lot of power to do that, store data supposedly. Anyways an encryption to prevent you from having dreams at night would be an interesting innovation someday though. A lot of people have nightmares they don't want, and if you could skip those the world would probably be a little happier in the morning. I know I'd appreciate not having the occasional dream I don't like. A lot of dreams at night can give you head aches during the day.

Here is the issue, he claims this has been going on for decades. Data storage has multiplied incredibly fast over the past decade. Yes. He was talking about stuff going on in the 80s though.

That being said, what you said about the nightmares is an interesting implementation. However that would require to input electrical signals into the brain. You won't be able to do that using radio waves because any effect those actually had would effect every region of the brain. Without direct input to the right part of the brain, you would probably kill the person as the visual center would try and make sense of it, as well as the audio, while the part of the brain that does movement did something entirely different with the same signal. When your brain does something, the entire brain doesn't get the signal. Only part of it. Sending the same signal to the entire brain wouldn't be pretty.

Who ever said I was tired of it or complaining? I am just pointing out that making an type of assumption is in no way productive, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic.

A lot of theories are generated by some assumption or another; often based on an observation. I think quite often assumptions are hugely productive. Sometimes they aren't, for sure. But the whole "Ass out of U and Me" thing is complete BS. When assumptions are proved incorrect you look like an Ass, but when they prove correct they make you look innovative, productive and useful.

Anyways, this whole thread is a joke and if this is considered off-topic, I'm sorry. Who here besides the obvious two are taking anything being said here seriously. I'm not even sure they are to be honest....

... Getting back on topic.

Yes, we're all trolls and you're not. It's a conspiracy!

There's no mention of your "psychologist" outside websites designed by "her" or other conspiracy websites. https://www.google.ca/search?q=Cathy+Meadows She doesn't exist.

Look at me I'm feeding the troll. I'm outta here!

That's kinda cute, inventing an "expert" so they can try to add weight to their fairy tales.

Just goes to show the genuine lack of intelligence in conspiracy theorists... As if people wouldn't notice.... Come now, this is the internet! There are people on here who notice everything!

I did some more research into this "Cathy Meadows" because it's proving to be entertaining. "She" has a twitter account and a blog, where "she" pretends to be M.A. in Clinical Psychology but never talks about psychology. Instead "she" talks about extra dimensions, cats that predict death, and all sorts of fringe/paranormal phenomena. The only mention of her by a demonstrably real person that I could find was in article by Debora Dupre, a writer on examiner.com. The article discusses the same brant implant theory discussed by the thread OP here using similar language. I looked at the end page references, which were all either

- other articles by Debora Dupre

- Cheryl Welsh, which I haven't looked into too much yet but seems to be another brain implant theorist

- Articles from the "Paranoia Magazine" - lolz

- Very old and largely irrelevant

Looking a bit further however I did stumble into this article by a reporter of thepeoplesvoice.com. The article states, among others:

Dupre garnered a reputation for writing articles which lacked any kind of research or fact checking, were unprofessionally written to the point of embarrassment, and containedinformation which was either fabricated out of thin air or grossly exaggerated. In a phrase she has been identified as ?one of the most irresponsible and immature writers on the internet today.? If you have any doubt about the level of hercommentary or analysis, this author challenges any reader to simply google her name and read her articles. Clearly, they speak for themselves in their childishly sensational tone and content.

After Dupre publishes an article with unseemly and spurious content, she enlists the aid of her internet trolls to post comments - either anonymously or with false names - at the end of the article. None of these individuals have any knowledge of the facts, yet they write these ludicrous comments which are completely devoid of truth. In concert they act much like a lynch mob leaving comments that are more ill informed (and vicious) than the original content of Dupre's articles. Whoever is the object of their scorn and invective then becomes the target of the many facebook sites that are connected to the GCBD. They then travel like a pack of jackals moving from blog to blog, facebook page to facebook page tearing up reputations and the good work of others after having been empowered by Dupre.

It's not clear to me yet what the connection between this GCBD (Gulf Coast Barefoot Doctors) group and this mass brain implant theory is. 

Reality is so much more intriguing than conspiracy theories.  :laugh:

Here is the issue, he claims this has been going on for decades. Data storage has multiplied incredibly fast over the past decade. Yes. He was talking about stuff going on in the 80s though.

That being said, what you said about the nightmares is an interesting implementation. However that would require to input electrical signals into the brain. You won't be able to do that using radio waves because any effect those actually had would effect every region of the brain. Without direct input to the right part of the brain, you would probably kill the person as the visual center would try and make sense of it, as well as the audio, while the part of the brain that does movement did something entirely different with the same signal. When your brain does something, the entire brain doesn't get the signal. Only part of it. Sending the same signal to the entire brain wouldn't be pretty.

Yeah, the 80's is pushing it. Today is very different though, every smart phone has hand held video/phone call features, video applications, music applications, speaker phone, Internet, video games, and more. Dreaming could someday be very similar to that widespread wireless internet and global communications network capability. The current network service is already completely sensored, so for RNM to be completely far fetched is out of the question in 2013.

Technology just continues to improve with new updates/models of products coming out weekly, monthly, and yearly. New developments although do require security to be in place so people don't get taken advantage of, like you said improper direct input of a dream to the brain will probably kill you and fry your brain. It's a National Security Issue. For people out there that already have a lot of dreams currently, they need to see a physical Doctor right away to run tests to hopefully stop the dreams. Dreamers are good people too, who just need good support. A lot of dreams at night causes head aches. Regardless of where dreams are coming from it's a direct spiritual connection and people deserve their freedom. Lately there has also been talk of tests being done with nano biological technology within the blood stream that would connect to the sensory parts of the nervous system in relation to artificial dreaming, which is looking at the possibility of it within the next twenty years. There are sites where you can do more research. 

Stop the dreams?  Dude, you're an... umm.. I can't say it.. I'll get told off, but you're one of them, anyway!

Newsflash, dreams are an absolutely ESSENTIAL part of the sleep process. Without dream sleep, you would rather rapidly go completely gaga and probably die.  It's how the brain processes, filters and stores information.

Dreams do not cause headaches either.  Quit sniffing your socks.

Ok, Cathy Meadows most likely exists, I retract what I said about her non-existence. She has a linkedin page, a twitter account, a personal blog, another blog, and although it's all quite badly written and pseudo-science rambling (this one is pretty funny), it's not entirely out of question that she actually had formal education in psychology, although that seems unlikely.

Anyone knows what the Parks Prize is? She claims to have won that in 1987. The only references to "Parks Prize in Sociology" I can find are links to her own pages.

Stop the dreams?  Dude, you're an... umm.. I can't say it.. I'll get told off, but you're one of them, anyway!

Newsflash, dreams are an absolutely ESSENTIAL part of the sleep process. Without dream sleep, you would rather rapidly go completely gaga and probably die.  It's how the brain processes, filters and stores information.

Dreams do not cause headaches either.  Quit sniffing your socks.

Everybody has had dreams. Although not everybody dreams each night and they do just fine too. There is a factor that's good about dreaming. It's that you're exercising your brain while asleep.

I'm saying that you should want to stop most of the dreams when you have multiple dreams a night that you don't want to have. Whether you care or not dreams do cause terrible head aches. It's like how you can hurt yourself doing a lot of reps working out at the gym. You can do the same with a lot of reps of dreams at night in bed. Ask any real dreamer what it's like to be them, the struggle. Having a few dreams occasionally through out the month that you remember is important, you get rest also. I'm not saying they aren't important. You just don't want to know what it's like to dream multiple time's a night for 365 days a year straight or more with insomnia. It's a sleep problem. You lucidly remember everything about the dreams each night. It just hurts physically. You also wake up all night long. All you could do is have faith, do what ever it is you do for work, along with anything else during the day, and exercise until you are cured. 

As a dreamer with insomnia you are working a bit harder than most folks so the Government should take that into account with benefits. There's no sniffing of socks taking place. It's all on you. All it is, is a head ache that you wake up with. It's important to have a good night sleep, and a night without those extra memories from sleep called dreams would be a great day for an everyday dreamer with insomnia. I mean your laptop would over heat if you left it on all day and night every day. The brain would too. It's called a head ache.

Everybody has had dreams. Although not everybody dreams each night and they do just fine too. There is a factor that's good about dreaming. It's that you're exercising your brain while asleep.

I'm saying that you should want to stop most of the dreams when you have multiple dreams a night that you don't want to have. Whether you care or not dreams do cause terrible head aches. It's like how you can hurt yourself doing a lot of reps working out at the gym. You can do the same with a lot of reps of dreams at night in bed. Ask any real dreamer what it's like to be them, the struggle. Having a few dreams occasionally through out the month that you remember is important, you get rest also. I'm not saying they aren't important. You just don't want to know what it's like to dream multiple time's a night for 365 days a year straight or more with insomnia. It's a sleep problem. You lucidly remember everything about the dreams each night. It just hurts physically. You also wake up all night long. All you could do is have faith, do what ever it is you do for work, along with anything else during the day, and exercise until you are cured. 

As a dreamer with insomnia you are working a bit harder than most folks so the Government should take that into account with benefits. There's no sniffing of socks taking place. It's all on you. All it is, is a head ache that you wake up with. It's important to have a good night sleep, and a night without those extra memories from sleep called dreams would be a great day for an everyday dreamer with insomnia. I mean your laptop would over heat if you left it on all day and night every day. The brain would too. It's called a head ache.

You can't be a dreamer with insomnia.  If you have insomnia, how can you be dreaming?

Derp.

You can't be a dreamer with insomnia.  If you have insomnia, how can you be dreaming?

Derp.

You can be a dreamer with insomnia when you immediately wake up after each dream that you have a few or more times a night. You have to fall back asleep after each dream. It's an interruption of your sleep pattern. 

You can be a dreamer with insomnia when you immediately wake up after each dream that you have a few or more times a night. You have to fall back asleep after each dream. It's an interruption of your sleep pattern.

I suggest you look up the definition of insomnia, silly person.

Also, if you sleep, you DO dream, even if you don't remember it. It's impossible NOT to once you reach REM sleep.

I suggest you look up the definition of insomnia, silly person.

Also, if you sleep, you DO dream, even if you don't remember it. It's impossible NOT to once you reach REM sleep.

From the dictionary,

Insomnia: Inability to obtain sufficient sleep, especially when chronic; difficultyin falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

Based on facts from a dreamer's experience, it's better if you don't remember your dreams at night because your head won't hurt at all upon awaking.

And based on this definition of Insomnia if you're consistently waking up after every dream that you have during the REM sleep cycle, it is difficulty staying asleep and it does count as Insomnia.

I dream every single night, several times a night. Sometimes I might have a rare nightmare.  I never have a headache.

If you get a headache from sleeping go see a doctor, because dreams do NOT cause headaches.

I dream every single night, several times a night. Sometimes I might have a rare nightmare.  I never have a headache.

If you get a headache from sleeping go see a doctor, because dreams do NOT cause headaches.

Everybody's different. 

I dream every single night, several times a night too. Sometimes I might have a rare nightmare. "I always have a head ache."

You're right to go see a doctor, because dreams DO cause head aches for some people.