nullie you should get hitched with this gal who was trying out the water and sun diet and no solid food. think she has the answers to your problems. im sure you guys will make a great couple.

1) Brains don't all operate the same way, just because my neuron takes path X to conclude Y doesn't mean yours will. Let's assume you can read all the pathways of my Neurons in all their complexity, concurrently, from miles away... You now need to figure out how my brain thinks before you can even begin to conclude what it was thinking. Protip: This is impossible, no, like, completely impossible. This will never happen. Ever. It's not like one of those "This technology is 50 years away", this technology will never exist. Ever.

There are programs that you can 'train' to get a general idea on how your brain visualizes images, but it's terribly low resolution. Some of you have seen this on Dr House and although this technology does exist in some form I should point out that the TV show very much hollywood-inized it.

2) Brains are far more complex than any available radio wave transceiver and they would scatter in an inconceivably vast dynamic of (not only our climate) but the various entities occupying that space. If we could even begin to decode such a strict range of information we would be a whole lot better at being able to tell if it'll rain on Friday. Protip: We can't, and if we could, we would.

I will put out my side to this. Computers have come along way, and they automate most of the process. Each person IS unique, the information commonly available says that each persons brain generates different signals in different parts of the brain, and each brain is laid out differently. But, since a device was built to read this, it mostly became a software issue: so the software merely observes each signal and where's it's coming from, to learn what parts of the brain are generating what, and where the signals go to make a connection to that specific person. We do know that your eyes and ears, and limbs and organs are always in the same area, and these signals are always similar: everyone has sensations and feedback running through their body, impulses to move body parts, impulses to send visual images to the brain, etc. No, it's not that complex, because visual images, audio images, are all separated within the brain and body as millions of separate nerve impulses, and we know these signals almost always exist. And we know that the subconscious mind is really just made up of billions of nerves and neurons that when stimulated, respond to things and add their own unique input: we have a very good idea of how it's all laid out, and even if it's slightly different from person to person, a computer can easily automatically readjust to learn how to read each person differently and separately. The version the government also possesses on this is very high resolution, the images are near HD quality, they extract the full resolution from your brain, each impulse and receptor site in the eye and brain is really a separate "pixel" or part of a picture (hearing and sound is the same, millions of hairs, millions of receptor sites and motion detectors, millions of separate impulses, all digitally readable and decodable via computer, for high resolution sound extraction, like they were you). The images they can broadcast are partial resolution, 2D images, generally floating screens like described by in the NSA article about Russell Tice. The signal can be amped up and higher resolution images and sound broadcast for shorter periods of time, but to do it means they have to override more function with greater strength for greater periods of time. The way it feels like, is they put your neurons into a certain state, and your neurons store the signal of whatever the microwaves put there. It might just feel that way at the moment due to my injury, but the only way it will change is if they stream a new signal or put something else there, or they stop and my brain retakes control. Damaged nerves and brain have sort of worn me out, it's slow to recover at the moment.. Yes, the images are animated, respond, dreams are animated, and fully simulated. They are pros, the software to do it is fully developed. I can even control where the soundwaves go, move them around my body, if it knows I have pain or something somewhere, it can pinpoint it or do things to it, like heat or massage. It does a lot of stuff, it acts humanly to take care of me, even if it tortures me. This is part of a really special program they designed...

Yep, I believe this 100%. Not faking it. This is real.

no but clearly like, you guys aren't interested enough in it, and the government has effectively created something so insane, that typical outsiders won't give a crap about it. lol.

plus you want to see it with your own eyes, right? that's the next step, bringing down the machine, showing it off for all to see how real it was..

it's an issue of governmental transparency in the end, I wrote that the only way to ever fix this problem is to force an end to classification, top secret, and make all government entities operate with a mission statement with full disclosure of all details of operation, and how they serve us. without this, they will never tell the truth, and easily get away with whatever they want by keeping it secret, under the falsehood that it's 'sensitive' and for 'national security'.

no but clearly like, you guys aren't interested enough in it, and the government has effectively created something so insane, that typical outsiders won't give a crap about it. lol.

It's not that it isn't interesting; but it is hard to believe. Certainly there would be real, psychological and emotional trauma in someone who was exposed to what you claim to have experienced. Some (most?) of your comments don't seem to be coming from a desperate person. It's almost as if you're just asking for a negative response.

Well, goodnight. Sorry if my comment didn't make a lot of sense. I'm tired.

Not so desperate anymore. Had to come to terms and accept loss, pretty much moved passed the desperate stage. You learn that there's nothing else you can do, you gotta accept what you can't control, even if it's a lost eye, a damaged brain, lost opportunity, or lost life. Trust me, the danger in this is, that no one is likely to get caught, and you will spend years fighting these people if you ever get targeted. Your safety, health, and potential don't matter to these people, they aim to break you, your soul, character, mind, and body... I am very much hated for trying to think that the rules in this country mattered, Justice, Liberty, Civil Rights, because they taught me that, when I'm dealing with them, these things don't exist. They really operate in a world of their own, like no laws apply, and they aren't liable for anything they do.

Not so desperate anymore. Had to come to terms and accept loss, pretty much moved passed the desperate stage. You learn that there's nothing else you can do, you gotta accept what you can't control, even if it's a lost eye, a damaged brain, lost opportunity, or lost life. Trust me, the danger in this is, that no one is likely to get caught, and you will spend years fighting these people if you ever get targeted. Your safety, health, and potential don't matter to these people, they aim to break you, your soul, character, mind, and body... I am very much hated for trying to think that the rules in this country mattered, Justice, Liberty, Civil Rights, because they taught me that, when I'm dealing with them, these things don't exist. They really operate in a world of their own, like no laws apply, and they aren't liable for anything they do.

neowin is truly privileged to have you here sir. you have more brains than people fighting over windows 8 start menu and ps4 vs xbox one. dont worry about it you havent lost anything in your jail time.. just 4get it and move on.

hey dudes, I redesigned the site, and uploaded a copy of a mental health evaluation by Dr. Suckow (top of top of Evidence and Files), which blocked OSH from treating me in 2007/2008, at least until they found a way to bypass the legal process with this weapon. I am going to send some requests for records from other providers to back up what my diagnosis was and that I wasn't mentally ill before they did this to me. I was clearly the victim of abuse and state hospital cover up. But you decide, I clearly got a lot more work to do no matter what, including better citations, rewriting everything, making it more readable. I must admit, when your brain is squeezing tight and you're being tortured, you can have some difficultly writing out your story. Plus, the people who did my site the first time typo'd a lot of stuff and left a lot out, I've been trying to redo it all. D:

new site is up! http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/

• 2 weeks later...

the brain uses so little energy that my expensive Gauss Meter didn't pick up anything, nothing up at all from several heads I checked with contact to the meter, even red line levels from 120v unshielded electronics dissipates within inches... the print outs you see on EEG's is an Amplified signal,  so I doubt anyone from a plane.. or a Black Helicopter [they are real, I saw them] could read a mind.. if that is a real worry for anyone.. just learn to meditate all they will see is an Alpha wave, or just try not to think about that _____________ you are making in the ____________ with __________ for ___________.  

the Tea Party Freaks put out all kinds of stuff like this, to make you fearful, if you worry you basically lose 20 IQ points.. which is what they want to do so you will believe the next stupid thing they feed you.  I have been keeping track of what they say and do for years.. my brother sends it to me all the time.... it is coordinated brainwashing and mind control, managed neuroplasticity for Evil purposes. , check out Rick Hanson's "the Enlightened Brain" CD set..  I have been seriously studying Neuroplasticity for 10 years.  they can't pick up a signal too weak to pass thru your skull. EEG's can do it only because of the conductive jell used between you and the sensor glued to your head.

please read this book, everybody needs to read it.. 'Synchronicity by Dr. Kirby Surprise', cheap at amazon. it changed my life.

the brain uses so little energy that my expensive Gauss Meter didn't pick up anything, nothing up at all from several heads I checked with contact to the meter, even red line levels from 120v unshielded electronics dissipates within inches... the print outs you see on EEG's is an Amplified signal,  so I doubt anyone from a plane.. or a Black Helicopter [they are real, I saw them] could read a mind.. if that is a real worry for anyone.. just learn to meditate all they will see is an Alpha wave, or just try not to think about that _____________ you are making in the ____________ with __________ for ___________.  

the Tea Party Freaks put out all kinds of stuff like this, to make you fearful, if you worry you basically lose 20 IQ points.. which is what they want to do so you will believe the next stupid thing they feed you.  I have been keeping track of what they say and do for years.. my brother sends it to me all the time.... it is coordinated brainwashing and mind control, managed neuroplasticity for Evil purposes. , check out Rick Hanson's "the Enlightened Brain" CD set..  I have been seriously studying Neuroplasticity for 10 years.  they can't pick up a signal too weak to pass thru your skull. EEG's can do it only because of the conductive jell used between you and the sensor glued to your head.

please read this book, everybody needs to read it.. 'Synchronicity by Dr. Kirby Surprise', cheap at amazon. it changed my life.

I thought I covered this, but your brain and body look like a light bulb in the RF spectrum. Electromagnetic energy just doesn't stop traveling. Generally, there is also no limit on distance between sensor and source of signal. The signal can degrade, or it can pick up interference from other sources of RF, but it travels through walls and can be seen with RF telescopes, or radioscopy sensors for near any distance. Generally what determines how far it can be read is the resolution of the sensor or the amount of antenna involved, the more the greater the resolution and longer the distance. Optics and magnification can also compensate for some of it. It's the same as with telescopes and satellites.

Your Gauss Meter might not do a good job because it only focuses on local energy instead of energy produced at a single point or all around it. It would be going crazy if it were sensitive enough to read and see all the energy around it all the time. Like an eye ball that could read the full electromagnetic spectrum.

The way this works and why it works so well, is because they have designed a sensor with millions of times more resolution than anything we have in the medical or consumer realm. They are able to image every neuron individually, which allows them to then monitor the magnetic and electrical charge of each neuron in your body. They can monitor the signal as it's generated in say the light receptors in your eye, and they can watch it as it travels to your brain and is interpreted there. In your mind, all signals are separate, and the only thing that makes you perceive them as whole or as something that lasts is the fact that your neurons actually store a magnetic charge of everything you've come into contact with. The neurons store a signal once it's sensed, and pass it on to other parts of the body. The mind remembers longer then the rest of your body, but  over multiple milliseconds, it gives your conscious mind time to accumulate the signal and interpret it in a way that seems whole or complete. In your mind, each piece of a picture, or sound, or sensation in your body, or memory of something, is broken up into millions of separate signals and nerve impulses. Like I said, each receptor in your eye is a good place to notice this; each receptor is like a separate pixel or part of a pixel, and the impulses remain separate the entire time they are transmitted throughout your brain and body. At no time does your brain "combine" all the millions of signals of a visual into one thing, it is always separate amongst many pathways and neurons at once. But when your brain is given time to make sense of it, it slowly creates the sense that you are working together as a whole object, and that everything has a whole appearance or feel to it. A computer device which monitors these signals from afar can piece together everything going on inside your mind or body down to the millisecond or nanosecond, and a computer has been designed to interpret these signals exactly as your brain does it; by piecing it all together. Microwaves can also probe and remotely control all these signals, as any energy or state of matter can be overridden. This is Remote Neural Monitoring, and Electronic Brain Link/Remote Mind/Body/Nerve Stimulation.

They will never tell you it exists because it's top secret, and the longer they keep it hidden from the public, the longer they get away with using it.

Russell Tice did disclose some stuff about it, warrantless spying and his expertise in this system and remote satellites and space systems. He knew they were monitoring everything over every square inch of the planet. He knew they were spying on politicians and other people without warrants, and it went beyond Internet and phone monitoring. But they did that, too. It was different from PRISM, because it was warrantless and done in secret. And Russell was never able to talk directly to the media about it because of the NSA NDA in place. and threats from the NSA about it. he tried to go to the US Senate Committee about it, but he was only legally allowed to discuss it with people with clearance. and then that failed, because the whole investigation was canceled. he was just on a radio show discussing this, I am sure he has more details to give if he were allowed to talk about it. The RNM stuff was disclosed on a news list by him, and I think he might have provided this information under the table to get it out there. The government never responded because they are in denial that it even exists, and none of the media picked it up, expect for the Chronicle newspaper.

Not possible.

4. They couldn't process all the data anyway.

Could you imagine the power that would be needed to process all thought in the human brain... now multiply that by 300+ million folks.

Could you imagine the power that would be needed to process all thought in the human brain... now multiply that by 300+ million folks.

there is really not a whole lot of stuff going on in the human mind; a computer process does more exotic things than anything I see going on inside any human. the most complex thing we do is combine all these signals into what we perceive as reality. tell me when again the human can run a complex physics or mathematical simulation and basically instruct their own mind to do whatever they want it to in a programmable method. It can't do anything like this.

but for the purpose of mind reading, it's also not hard for the military to build custom stream compute processors to handle large amounts of information. I am thinking they could contract with IBM, NVidia or AMD for some exotic stream compute chip, or design their own without the limits of the consumer market. Basically they work with budgets of billions per computer network, far above the $1000 consumers spend on these devices. Sure sounds like they don't have the money for a computer network to do all this.

a small computer could easily track all the images and thoughts of a group of people going on in a small area. add then multiple of these systems to expand coverage. I know the police in town are rolling with this technology in their trunks, or at least the CIA and FBI dudes are.

ps. what if they could use your mind to figure out what they wanted. this is one of their techniques; the mind does all the work for them. it tells them where the signals are located that stores what they want, it tells them really easily what something is, or what knowledge you have or possess on something. they may use your own mind and thought to weed through information and reduce the amount of searching and processing they have to do. this is a brain computer interface, an extension in computer form of your mind. It literally grows with knowledge based on what you know and what your own expertise on something is. this information may be used to determine how you interpret the world, and this is used by the computer to understand what it's processing and dealing with. this reduces the work the computer has to do.

there is really not a whole lot of stuff going on in the human mind; a computer process does more exotic things than anything I see going on inside any human. the most complex thing we do is combine all these signals into what we perceive as reality. tell me when again the human can run a complex physics or mathematical simulation and basically instruct their own mind to do whatever they want it to in a programmable method. It can't do anything like this.

I am going to have to stop you right there. The brain does indeed take in signals and input (which is why it can be tricked at times, but it has processes that correct jumbled inputs) - but for you to say not a whole lot is going on is far outside reality. Granted, since the brain can only work with what it senses, one could argue that the entire world is fake, and we are all inside an embryonic sac being fed false inputs as real... and in that case, nothing matters, including this conversation.

However, if this world is real, as I expect it is, human brains can indeed run complex physics and simulations. It can extrapolate distance and speed. It can and does daily, handle complex spacial equations and inputs. I'm not sure if it is abnormal, but I can certainly instruct my mind to do what I want in a very programmable fashion (short of autonomic responses - for obvious reasons). I wager most other humans can as well.

Let me put it this way, it takes A LOT of power to do what a single brain can do with ease. We know that from current computer power and short of having some neural or quantum computing breakthroughs, we are a long way off from being able to mirror and even pull the entire brain into a processing center like a computer. It is one thing to trace patterns and stimulation and signal patterns and another to actual read and interpret the proto-patterns.

After all, the encoding, storage, and retrieval system of the brain isn't something that translates well (I should say efficiently) into a computer program. Or does this program only serve up current memories that you are directly thinking of, or does it grab the actual signals and random attachments as it passes through the brain, and what about emotions and other areas of the Papez circuit that are storing the memories you may have already experienced?

After all, the encoding, storage, and retrieval system of the brain isn't something that translates well (I should say efficiently) into a computer program. Or does this program only serve up current memories that you are directly thinking of, or does it grab the actual signals and random attachments as it passes through the brain, and what about emotions and other areas of the Papez circuit that are storing the memories you may have already experienced?

This system tracks everything, I'm so glad that you brought it up. Yes consciousness seems to be quite complex. many processes make up consciousness - you have impulses from emotion, memory, current sensations, cognition, and specific skills or areas of the brain designated to specific tasks. the computer system does seem to track all this as it comes into play. for example, for you to experience consciousness and a feeling about your current environment and world, you have to be in a state that is aware of your history there and in the world, memory from your past experience and emotion comes into play. no one just snaps out of their current emotional or cognitive state, and no one ever forgets their old selves without severe injury. that is because everything is stored and continues to be a part of the mind long after it's experienced, and it keeps coming back in association with whatever it is currently doing. well their system happens to be able to detect this, when you walk into a room for example, you have memories stored that come into play, and they can get to it. for example I might have a memory of moving into my house and having my first birthday party here, and if I experience anything like this again, memory and associations of this are always there coming into play, and they are accessible to them remotely. they do see these subconscious memory associations, your feelings, and emotions. when a memory of something first started, a string of sorts in your mind that keeps getting longer begins, every memory might get built on top of it making it longer and longer. this might be why a specific area in your brain lights up when responding to certain stimuli, it is just a specific area that deals with thoughts about a certain place or thing. but they seem to be able to go into your consciousness and see these things, when an impulse, feeling, or memory comes from the memory in your brain that has already delt with a certain situation or place.

in terms of how to translate brain into a computer program. it is likely that the computer would track each neuron and it's signal separately, right? at this point it might treat each neuron like a switch, with more than just 0 or 1 values. neurons could be seen like transistors with a greater range of storage potentials than normal computer transistor. they end up focusing on things like digitally extracting images, sound, and emotion. mapping this signal to a red pixel, or this one to a blue. this signal to low frequency sound, this one to that word, and so on. it monitors all thoughts, cognition pretty closely. it's not "snapshots" of a given moment, but it's in real time, continuous monitoring that is able to track all your thought and follow along with everything going on in your mind. at least everything that matters.

the computer responds to thought like it knows what you want it to do; like from an agents perspective. they have more access to anything I do, I can sort of control what it does, it responds to my thoughts, and it wouldn't be in this state if I hadn't thought or done certain things. the agents might be able to pull up very precise memory or logs just by thought alone, as the computer assists in automating everything they want. it might appear in their mind as a sensation or sense of my memory, except the computer is projecting the thought into their own mind and body for them to feel and know it. if it needs to send an idea, image, sound, or thought to my brain to first spark subconscious activity, that's what they do; my brain of course might respond by remembering everything I know about it, whether or not I want to think about it or not (because subconsciously, I have no control over what gets activated or not, based on what I come into contact stimuli wise).

• 1 month later...

https://soundcloud.com/milo4012/milo-hyfr-drake-remix This rapper is most definitely living on the Remote Neural Monitoring and he seems to be doing very well. 

All I have to say about Remote Neural Monitoring is words aren't nothing. If you can't take people's words seriously, you can't be taken seriously. All we are is feelings and explanations. Dreams are a memory while we sleep. Delusions are something you make up in your head while your awake. Hallucinations are something you see or hear that's not there while you're awake. Anything that's electronic can be hacked into as we have heard about from the recent NSA leaks. You can't call a person who dreams while on Remote Neural Monitoring delusional and/or paranoid schizophrenic. The dream is their memory while they sleep, not yours. Stop bullying them with your words. You can have good mental health and be on Remote Neural Monitoring. Many people can live a normal life and do everything they have to do. People deserve respect. This is a physical condition. It doesn't matter what the situation they're dealing with is. If they get the head aches all we can do is have faith in God. Run tests. Say no to drugs. & Give them the liberty to tell the truth. They have dreams and their head hurts. So pray for them to stop having the dreams at night. That's all we can do until we figure out how to stop the dreams. Every day until that day comes just be supportive and help the person being targeted exercise and sweat out the pain til death do you part or until we stop the dreams.

God Bless America. Stop Corruption! Stop It Now!

1) Remote Neural Extraction - 24-hour/365 Days location, thought patterns, & movements are all recorded.

2) Remote Technology Hack - Based on RNE, any technology transmitting sound or picture can be manipulated according to thought patterns.

3) Remote Sleep Inception - Dreams are designed, bounced then transmitted through satellite to your sleep pattern frequency.

I'm not too sure why I came in to this thread, I got to this point and had to stop.

<5 minutes later, after trying to continue through the post>

So this can read brainwaves, thoughts, etc. as well as implanting such things in to a person's mind? If so, why haven't they been using it on a wider scale to catch terrorist attacks before they happen? Given which section of the forums we're in I think I can already anticipate the reply, but this whole thing just doesn't make sense to me.

I have found out through reading up on MKULTRA that since our brains work alot like computer circuits on frequencies, our brain signals and nervous system circuits work on frequencies as well, if you can disrupt those frequencies you could possibly kill someone. especially the part of the brain that deals with breathing and heart rate 

This thread is nothing compared to the OP's website http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/ .

Just remember. Choosing not to believe, you are ignoring the truth or any possibility that the US government has remote mind control capability, or the ability to extract and wirelessly monitoring your thought. You are pretty damn dumb if you don't think the police are using this everywhere. You don't hear about it much because the police/intelligence community are completely keeping the public in the dark.

You should be worried about your constitutional rights. If you think this is dumb, it's because you're blind and living in a consumerists illusion. You buy everything you're told, and you live blissfully in the dark.

If you guys want to read the latest version of my complaint, see this PDF: there is video evidence of the staff at the Oregon State Hospital using this technology, discussing using it on camera, and beating me up/assaulting me, and then covering it up. They openly discuss the "technology they had outside of the building" and the "live wire" at OSH in 2008. Also, the scandal surrounding the staff, the states lack of liability insurance, the Bonita Tucker scandal, etc is all documented along with news paper articles. This women sexually abused me, then after sabotaging my release, went on to aid multiple patients escapes including her new patient boyfriend. She also smuggled in tons of marijuana, which she was never charged for, and later got caught smuggling in morphine, amphetamine, etc. The state covered most of the scandal up, including involvement from other staff members, the misuse of the technology at OSH, and they hid my case and others from her trial (it was a deal to make it look like the patients did it all): http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/email_august8th2013_oregon_senate_house_request_for_investigation.pdf

I was 19 when I first got caught up with the hospital/this women. I was 23 when the spying and abuse started by the state/CIA. I have additional mental health evals, my DX was all falsified. I had ADHD/depression, no history of psychosis. Multiple reports that I am keeping private right now until the time is right (one is posted on the site so far, Dr. Suckow's eval). I also am in the process now of getting a new psychological eval from two experts in mind control. The first women says I was set up, a targeted individual, and gangstalked/abused; she has a masters in psychology and has worked to help people who were targeted with abuse/mind control in the past. She has worked with military and has many contacts with whistleblowers/retaliation scandals.. The other psychologist, Dr. Carole Smith, I just made contact with her, she is an expert on mind control and these weapons. I will post their evals to my website once it's finished. I also have a new counseler who says she believes it all, and is outraged by it, she has been sympathetic about the trauma and is helping to get tests done for physical/brain injury as a result. That will be a combo of MRI/PET/EEG scans, for brain injury and documentation on the bodily injury I now have. I have severe muscle damage from microwave exposure, inflammation, pain, constriction, etc. still trying to get the tests done. The first one scheduled will be a EEG/biofeedback test to check for brain function soon..