Hey, moderation removed the link to your fundraiser, Mr. "Todd Giffen". You can stop posting your nonsense now. You can also stop creating duplicate accounts. Go away.

You reckon mkwzrd1260 is him too? Perhaps a mod should check the source IP for both posters.. I seem to recall doing that is a bannable offence...

Yeah I'm pretty sure. Exactly the same propaganda and the same style of writing. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure. Exactly the same propaganda and the same style of writing. 

Looks like copypasta from the OP's website, actually...  Not that I went there.

You know, I think my cat understands physics more than you do...

Don't underestimate the Felis Catus. They at least understand trajectory really well, catching things in mid-air, jumping into 8 inch holes 4 feet off the ground.

Don't underestimate the Felis Catus. They at least understand trajectory really well, catching things in mid-air, jumping into 8 inch holes 4 feet off the ground.

Surviving 20 foot falls without injury...jumping onto the back of a thin chair, without it (or them) falling over...

Surviving 20 foot falls without injury...jumping onto the back of a thin chair, without it (or them) falling over...

They just may be masters of physics, too humble to admit it.

I don't have any duplicate accounts, and furthermore, I just got a final copy of the evaluation from Psychologist Cathy Meadows. I will post the full eval on my website, but here is how she sums it up, with her credentials on top:

Cathy Meadows, M. A., Clinical Psychology
Consultant/Advocate for Victims of Whistle-blower Retaliation
and of Retaliatory Harassment and Surveillance
xxx-xxx-xxxx

RE:  Todd Giffen
        Springfield, Oregon

conclusion:

Todd was released from the Oregon State Hospital in 2010.  He continues to suffer the effects of the traumatic harassment and abuse that he experienced while he was there and he continues to feel the effects of the remote weapon's  attacks.  He went into the hospital with a diagnoses of "depression" and he came out with a diagnoses of "psychotic."  Furthermore, he wasn't hearing voices when he entered the hospital however he was hearing voices when he left and continues to do so.

In conclusion, I found Todd Giffen to be a very out-going, unguarded, intelligent and friendly young man.  He doesn't appear to have any type of psychosis.  He told his story sequentially and chronologically and he was non-tangential and was easily understood.  He doesn't appear to have a lot of anxiety at this point in his recovery.  Further, I believe that Todd Giffen is being honest with regards to the abuses that he suffered while at the Oregon State Hospital.  I believe him when he confides that he continues to suffer with abuses because of his previous attempts to find justice.  He was labeled as a "trouble-maker" (most whistle-blowers are) and punished for it, however, he has helped to change the system for the better and has instigated investigations into allegations of these types of abuses.

I believe that Todd's allegations should be taken seriously and that he should get any and all help that can be given to him in order to protect his civil and human rights. 

Thank you for your interest in this matter and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call me at any time.

You guys fighting over this are being *******s. My website was not meant to be a fundraiser, it provides information about my legal case. the fundraiser provides details about the real government abuse I went through, which is why I provided it. it is still listed on the main webpage, obamasweapon.com/oregonstatehospital.net under the sidebar, so just click that if you want to read it or make a donation, whatever. I do hope to get media attention which is also why I posted it, but it might not happen until I finally get this into court. the above psychologist thinks my case is great, and she's an expert on these types of abuses, she's worked with military and generals before, and has successfully aided at least one victim of abuse in getting a federal restraining order. I have further evals I am doing to get evidence about these incidents before I take further action to get help.

Consultant/Advocate for Victims of Whistle-blower Retaliation

and of Retaliatory Harassment and Surveillance

LOL.  She wouldn't be able to do much business if she didn't agree with her clients and "believe" them.

LOL.

LOL all you want, but she has a masters degree in psychology, and like I said, she's worked with the military and generals before. she's even advocated for military personel who were targets of mind control abuse, or who refused to take part in mind control experiments. she helped one military official keep her access to classified information, basically beating out the general who was trying to censor her and take away her access to information out of retaliation for blowing the whistle on illegal programs. she also has like I said, gotten successful restraining orders against perps. she is considered to be an expert on mind control, gang stalking, and government abuse.

in a court of law, her word is going to be considered as fact, because she is an expert by the courts standards. she cannot make up information or lie, she has expertise in this area and is certified to make opinions and give diagnosis's to victims of this sort of behavior.

what's funny about all the trolls here, is they could be getting spied on and violated right now with this technology or having their rights violated in any number of other illegal ways (which is really going on, the NSA is watching everything you do, generate, and do, in your home and elsewhere. Russell Tice/Snowden confirmed that already), and they'd just keep on acting like it didn't exist or didn't matter, or was for their "security". they wouldn't even be concerned about it. the ones who don't fear government abuse are more crazier than me. :p

LOL all you want, but she has a masters degree in psychology, and like I said, she's worked with the military and generals before. she's even advocated for military personel who were targets of mind control abuse, or who refused to take part in mind control experiments. she helped one military official keep her access to classified information, basically beating out the general who was trying to censor her and take away her access to information out of retaliation for blowing the whistle on illegal programs. she also has like I said, gotten successful restraining orders against perps. she is considered to be an expert on mind control, gang stalking, and government abuse.

in a court of law, her word is going to be considered as fact, because she is an expert by the courts standards. she cannot make up information or lie, she has expertise in this area and is certified to make opinions and give diagnosis's to victims of this sort of behavior.

Sure she can.

'Experts' do it all the time.

They just may be masters of physics, too humble to admit it.

Mine couldn't walk across the mantelpiece without knocking every single thing off it.

Mine couldn't walk across the mantelpiece without knocking every single thing off it.

Well they wouldn't be masters of physics if they didn't test it every now and then would they?

• Like 2

You reckon mkwzrd1260 is him too? Perhaps a mod should check the source IP for both posters.. I seem to recall doing that is a bannable offence...

I'm actually not him at all. Although I did stay in Oregon before when I was younger for a week or so, and I also recall having a few intense dreams while I was there before waking up one night. Head hurt pretty bad upon awaking. Inception is no joke.

https://soundcloud.com/milo4012 This rapper is definitely on the Remote Neural Monitoring that we're talking about and he seems to be doing very well even with all the struggles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kidwizard9999?feature=watch I'm pretty sure this is him too. He goes by Kid Wizard now days.

I'm actually not him at all. Although I did stay in Oregon before when I was younger for a week or so, and I also recall having a few intense dreams while I was there before waking up one night. Head hurt pretty bad upon awaking. Inception is no joke.

https://soundcloud.com/milo4012 This rapper is definitely on the Remote Neural Monitoring that we're talking about and he seems to be doing very well even with all the struggles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kidwizard9999?feature=watch I'm pretty sure this is him too. He goes by Kid Wizard now days.

Are you the dominant personality?  Or is it nullie?

• Like 3

Are you the dominant personality?  Or is it nullie?

I'm certain their are more American victims out there then just him who are on this technology for no reason and who are good people. It's a civil rights and civil liberties issue if they are a victim of this technology. If they're complaining about it just respect them. Tell them to have faith, run tests, work, and exercise until someone figures it out. All people need is support. All we could do is be good. It's a physical problem that needs to be solved health wise. People shouldn't be getting hurt by this technology. It's also a national security issue. We need security. FBI, NSA, & CIA are our security nationally and internationally. These agencies need to be good and follow the Constitution too whether it's scientifically, cyber defense wise, or with intelligence gathering, this technology falls under all of those categories. 

It's nullie's blog. I'm just giving an opinion. It is a National Security Issue and people are explaining this type of occurrence today.

I'm certain their are more American victims out there then just him who are on this technology for no reason and who are good people. It's a civil rights and civil liberties issue if they are a victim of this technology. If they're complaining about it just respect them. Tell them to have faith, run tests, work, and exercise until someone figures it out. All people need is support. All we could do is be good. It's a physical problem that needs to be solved health wise. People shouldn't be getting hurt by this technology. It's also a national security issue. We need security. FBI, NSA, & CIA are our security nationally and internationally. These agencies need to be good and follow the Constitution too whether it's scientifically, cyber defense wise, or with intelligence gathering, this technology falls under all of those categories. 

It's nullie's blog. I'm just giving an opinion. It is a National Security Issue and people are explaining this type of occurrence today.

You are right. Give people support for problems like health issues or civil rights/liberties. Problem is, those are real things. This thread is talking about something that doesn't exist so your point isn't really applicable.

^ How do you know what does and does not exist ? ;)

O right.. I forgot. This TOTALLY exists... even though its impossible in the way its been described... :D I'm just giving him more material to argue. How else is he going to raise money with his fundraiser?

You are right. Give people support for problems like health issues or civil rights/liberties. Problem is, those are real things. This thread is talking about something that doesn't exist so your point isn't really applicable.

Yeah, it's supposedly with you anywhere so I guess you just have to wait it out for a while and stay as healthy as possible. That is if it's what you're applicably complaining about. Kind of like while smoking Tobacco just about anywhere? I mean stay healthy. I'm not telling you to quit. You could though. People have before.

Yeah, it's supposedly with you anywhere so I guess you just have to wait it out for a while and stay as healthy as possible. That is if it's what you're applicably complaining about. Kind of like while smoking Tobacco just about anywhere? I mean stay healthy. I'm not telling you to quit. You could though. People have before.

Who smokes tobacco? Why even bring that up randomly? It's a bad idea to make any assumptions on here. Assumptions make an ass out of u and me. Of course, maybe you smoke it and I would suggest you stop. It's not good for you. This time read what people wrote because you clearly don't know what anyone here is saying. The thing we are complaining about is its not real. It isn't physically possible to do what he is claiming is happening now with what is available now. That is a scientific fact. Try staying on topic. Nobody talked about real problems like health issues or civil liberties and rights. He is talking about something fake and the science says its fake. Nobody said anything about tobacco.