Apple WWDC 2013 Discussion Thread

What do you expect to see during the WWDC 2013 keynote?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to see during the WWDC 2013 keynote?

• iOS 7
    • OS X 10.9
    • iTunes 12
    • Other software updates
    • Macbook Pro refresh
    • Macbook Air refresh
    • New Mac Pro
    • iMac refresh
    • iPhone 5S
    • iPhone 6
    • Budget iPhone
    • iPad 5
    • iPad Mini 2
    • Apple TV refresh
    • 'One more thing'

Automatic updates from the appstore better have a way for developers to pull updates if there's a problem with them (happens way too often)

Is there a way now? I thought the only thing they could do was put up a lame "Hey don't update to this release!" message.

Is there a way now? I thought the only thing they could do was put up a lame "Hey don't update to this release!" message.

That's why I said there better be a way with the new automatic updates....otherwise people will be ****ed

Voice only Facetime will annoy carriers for sure

That's why I said there better be a way with the new automatic updates....otherwise people will be ****ed

Voice only Facetime will annoy carriers for sure

Well, I assume most people just hit the "update everything" button without reading the update details, which leads to the same problems auto-update would.

Well, I assume most people just hit the "update everything" button without reading the update details, which leads to the same problems auto-update would.

Not much can be done for these people but I always go through the list

Yeah they're late with a bunch of the features announced today. But so what, do want :D

Yeah they're late with a bunch of the features announced today. But so what, do want :D

Whats funny is as soon as the radio feature was announced Pandora stock went down, but now that people are thinking about it Pandora stock is up and Apple stock is down, and they say during these conferences that Apple is doing that companies stock is usually up which is not the case for Apple. Hopefully people are finally getting smarter now.

By the way as of right now Apple is down about $3 and Google is up about $8 Remember and Apple has the WWDC conference not Google. What this show's me is that people are finally catching on and are getting smarter,

By the way as of right now Apple is down about $3 and Google is up about $8 Remember and Apple has the WWDC conference not Google. What this show's me is that people are finally catching on and are getting smarter,

Stock ALWAYS goes down on the day of a conference

I would suggest you stay out of the stock market if you think that's indicative of something.

I fail to see why regular users would even care what the stock price of a company is, unless it's abysmally low and the company is about to go under.

Heres a screenshot of the new Mac Pro. I'm wondering if it was it modeled after a wine bottle chiller or a trash can? Apparently with the cover off, it becomes R2-D2!

post-455563-0-11967200-1370895165.jpg

Not really liking the name "Mavericks," especially when "Cougar" was available.

Of course, do we really even need these code names anymore? Just call it 10.9 and be done with it.

Beta today!! Ok who has a dev account they can get me access for my iPhone 5!???

I'm about to update my ADC info and I believe I still have room for a few more UDIDs.

I don't dislike the look/design of iOS 7, but a ton of third-party apps are sure going to look out of place for quite a while.

Not really liking the name "Mavericks," especially when "Cougar" was available.

A cougar is a puma is a mountain lion is a panther, and they used puma, mountain lion, and panther, I could they could have just beat that horse (cat?) dead and used cougar too. :laugh:

Yikes, I don't think that interface looks anything better than iOS 6 right now. Possibly even worse.

I'm disappointed in the new naming of their OS X (Mavericks). Just sounds weird... lol

The UI will probably take some getting used to, but I really like the Safari changes. Tabs seems to be laid out in a much better fashion than before. The new Weather app looks pretty impressive, too.

I'm disappointed in the new naming of their OS X (Mavericks). Just sounds weird... lol

Every time I hear Maverick, it reminds me of the last presidential election where Sarah Palin over used the word. I heard her voice and that accent...Maverick.

Apple's no long innovating, but rather copying!

post-455563-0-80164800-1370897310.jpg