PlayStation's E3 Press Conference Tonight at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern

I want you to tell me which Xbox exclusive is gonna be as good as say Skyrim, Fallout 3 or these Batman games?

THOSE ARE NOT EXCLUSIVES

It's over? No demo of the actual console itself? No demo of the next gen XMB or whatever they'll call it?

This was a terrible conference saved by the price and no DRM restrictions. These will probably force MS into a rethink perhaps

I don't think Microsoft showed the console+OS either, both are probably not ready yet.

$100 is not enough to keep me from not getting the XBOX with the Kinect.The TV and social functions alone are worth the $100 difference. Being able to talk to your television is awesome and make hand gestures to change channels is amazing.

Wow $399? Let's see how Microsoft responds now.

Would seem odd for them to change the price after the fact. Maybe throw in a aaa title?

I don't think Microsoft showed the console+OS either, both are probably not ready yet.

They did a few weeks ago, everyone complained about the lack of games, remember?

Wow $399? Let's see how Microsoft responds now.

what do you mean respond? you get what you pay for. ps4 has only a few launch titles,no exclusives. where are the first party titles?

They're probably calling lots of meetings at the Xbox division right now!

Destiny looked really fun. My brother and I love Borderlands 1/2 and it looks to be the same type of game, but with a different (but awesome) aesthetic and an ever expanding story. It was the game I was most looking forward too, and I wasn't disappointed. Though, I could have done without the lame commentary from that guy playing the demo.

And the $399 price is awesome. I'm definitely getting a PS4 this fall.

As for the "not showing the OS", there are still 2 (3?) more days of E3. I'm sure more information will come out.

Yes, they did.

They did a few weeks ago, everyone complained about the lack of games, remember?

I meant today. I don't remember them showing the actual dashboard today. The reveal two weeks ago was apparently fake.

They're probably calling lots of meetings at the Xbox division right now!

Why? because Sony started charging for online play? :D

THOSE ARE NOT EXCLUSIVES

I DON'T CARE. Playstation WON this time. None of the Xbox One exclusive appealed me WHATSOEVER!!! Most of them seem lacking in gameplay a lot! Only game interesting was Quantum Break, but they didn't show much to judge really.

what do you mean respond? you get what you pay for. ps4 has only a few launch titles,no exclusives. where are the first party titles?

Were you sleeping during the conference? Seems that way. No exclusives? Don't let your fanboy hit you on the way out.

Killzone, infamous, kingdom Hearts 3. Those are 3 exclusives off the top of my head

What I meant by responding.. is that they are going to lose a lot of consumers I think. So they must do something. lol.

"Where's your exclusives?"

Would be my guess as to how they respond.

The mistake sony did is a big part of the exclusive 1st party titles were actually PS3 titles. But they looked great games actually. I think they should announce them for PS4 with upgraded gfx. Not everyone has a ps3.

$100 is not enough to keep me from not getting the XBOX with the Kinect.The TV and social functions alone are worth the $100 difference. Being able to talk to your television is awesome and make hand gestures to change channels is amazing.

But you can already do that on Xbox 360 + Kinect!

They did show all the three operating systems and the hardware before E3. E3 was all about the games for them.

And I do like how it's okay for Sony to charge for multiplayer, not require DRM on disk based games but it's still there available to the publishers/developers to use (which I'm sure non gonna use) and it's all fine.

I DON'T CARE. Playstation WON this time. None of the Xbox One exclusive appealed me WHATSOEVER!!! Most of them seem lacking in gameplay a lot! Only game interesting was Quantum Break, but they didn't show much to judge really.

hmm,playstation won because its cheaper and doesn't implement game trade/sell restrictions? sounds very familiar to something called Wii U..... which you know,is setting the world on fire.

"Where's your exclusives?"

Would be my guess as to how they respond.

Sony: "Microsoft, even though these games are on PS3... Where is your response to Beyond: Two Souls and Last Of Us? These are INCREDIBLE exclusive games on PS3. And you all don't have ANY games like these!!!" :p