Now all we need is a Crackdown 3

I have one of the crackdown games. I bought it for super-cheap on a sale, but I never got around to playing it. I should probably get on that.

I have one of the crackdown games. I bought it for super-cheap on a sale, but I never got around to playing it. I should probably get on that.

I played through the first one tens of times. I honestly can't tell you how many. My favorite game ever.

The second had solid gameplay but the atmosphere and variety was just not there.

I really wanted to love Crackdown 2, but it just didn't feel right for some reason. Glad they tried though.

I know, not gonna happen.

And 2 was nowhere near as good as 1.

But who's with me? :woot:

I actually think 1 was not all that great.

It had a lot of potential but the end result while not bad was a little bit disappointing. Did not play the 2nd one.

I loved the soundtrack though.

I dunno what it was about these games, but they ended up being just so fun. So enjoyable to jump super high, while firing rockets at the cars below, grab onto a ledge and fling yourself across the area.

For me the best part of Crackdown was the co-op gameplay. Picking up my friend in his brand new upgraded sports car and throwing him off a bridge never got old. Ah memories.

For me the best part of Crackdown was the co-op gameplay. Picking up my friend in his brand new upgraded sports car and throwing him off a bridge never got old. Ah memories.

Hahaha my brothers more the 'let Deranged buy all the games' type so we never really got set up for that until it was too late to care. But I thought being on top of a car with a rocket launcher was hilarious.