A closer look at the PS4, DualShock 4 and demo of PS4 Eye

I know that just by stating all the DRM bs Xbone has on the E3 was more than enough for SONY to be winners but maaaaan they should have shown that!!!

I was absolutely and completely sold already but now...

Placing preorder :D

The only good thing about the PS4 was the price, everything else including the games were boring. The entire show was boring. The games were either multiplatform or already shown at their conference in February.

They had to attack Microsoft on their DRM policy because that is all they had.

None of this makes me want to purchase a PS4. Might as well purchase a PS3, where more games were shown for that than the PS4 and it's cheaper and you can play online without a fee.

The only good thing about the PS4 was the price, everything else including the games were boring. The entire show was boring. The games were either multiplatform or already shown at their conference in February.

They had to attack Microsoft on their DRM policy because that is all they had.

None of this makes me want to purchase a PS4. Might as well purchase a PS3, where more games were shown for that than the PS4 and it's cheaper and you can play online without a fee.

Yes. You're comparing a system that's been out for 7 or 8 years now, having more games to a console that's not out yet. And you say you're not a troll. This post proves otherwise.

Microsoft managed to sell over 24 million Kinects, and that POS barely works. If developers do interesting things with it, and Sony markets it properly, or includes it in a bundle with the PS4, there is no reason it couldn't be successful.

A ton of those were bought not for gaming, to hack to PC's and even Macs.

The games were either multiplatform or already shown at their conference in February.

So basically you didn't watch the conference?  The Order 1886 was unveiled and they had a 10 or so indie games as well that will be exclusive (granted most indies don't exactly blow my socks off, but there have been some stellar indie games in the past on both platforms).

Sony owns a dozen studios and Worldwide Studios is releasing 20 this year with 12 of those being new IPs (obviously this excludes anything that might be done by 3rd parties).  It's naive to think that what they showed is all they have to offer (same applies to MS obviously).

very impressive, hopefully things like those tech demos are either released free or included with the ps eye.

Looks like it's being released